1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Pose Packs

Discussion in 'Custom Content and Modding Hub' started by RethkaSims4, Oct 17, 2015.

1. RethkaSims4

I'm looking for custom non-default pose packs to go with Andrew's pose player.
  2. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

Almost all of the pose makers are converting to the pose player, which is awesome! Flower Chamber is probably my Go To most of the time since she's on the ball! She updated almost all of her previous poses into the Pose Player format HERE and also has been pumping out more including the children's ballet/gymnastics ones HERE! Here is her tumblr for you to browse.

There are many other I could post, but I'm a bit busy at the moment! I'll try to remember to look more up for you. I usually go to https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/ts4pose to look up new pose creations and creators. =) Hope that helps.
    RethkaSims4 likes this.