1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Pre-Load Issues

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Sesime, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Sesime

Sesime

Hi guys! It's Sesime here.
    I noticed a few people like myself have had issues with pre-loading The Sims 4 on Origin. I am here to give you a few tips and maybe help ones who had the same issue as me.

I rarely check my email so I didn't know that there was a problem, but when pre-load came around and I wasn't prompted I checked my email. Turns out there was a "problem" with my billing. Which there wasn't I had ordered MONTHS ago so I knew it, besides they had taken the money. Then I try to relog my Origin account and I get a new email saying it was Cancelled. Well this was surprising to me. I ended up having to reach EA Customer Support and now they are looking into what happened. I am hoping by tomorrow they have my game back. They told me I would get it back, so that eased my nerves a little. Just having to wait and pray that everything goes smoothly on their end scares me.

So, if you are having issues with it not prompting you to Pre-load, check your emails and make sure there was not some type of issue like mine. They told me others had the same problem so I'm glad it wasn't just me!

2. Mirtila

Mirtila

Oh, but they didn't have a problem getting your money, huh? Geez!

I hope this problem is solved and you get your game back soon!

3. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

4. Sesime

Sesime

Thank you! I did what the forum told me to do and my "ticket" is being looked at and reviewed. They told me it was on their end and I would get my game back soon, they gave me an access code for it, but until they speak to me next I cannot use it. So it's a waiting game now.

5. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Ugh. Origin makes everything so complicated. Sheesh. Good luck on resolving this.

6. Sesime

Sesime

Thanks for the support. I know it sure put a damper on my day. Have been all flustered about it since pre-load time.

7. Sesime

Sesime

They gave me a 15% off next purchase code. After all this I'm not even sure I want to even purchase from Origin again! :neutral:

8. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Better than nothing I guess :p

9. Rickycheng

Rickycheng

It seems that they give everyone for 15% off next purchase code after using the Origin Chat...I got it before also.

10. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Ninja Staff Member

We all know Origin is the perfect bug free experience :)

photo-898380.gif

akeripper and George like this.