1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Predictions for The Sims 4! (September 2015-September 2016)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kit, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I want to make this thread for this month only!

What expansions, game packs, stuff packs, and patches do you think will come to The Sims 4 in the next year? How many months do you think it will take?

Please try to stay on topic and spread the fun! Who knows what will happen if someone's right! =P (Please remember these are predictions, not leaks and information! Anything posted by SimsVIP staff is not official!)

• I predict that we will get toddlers in a free patch probably around Febuary.
    • I predict that we will get a tropical game pack by August, 2015!

2. benji_br

benji_br

Awesome idea!

I agree something Tropical themed will be released soon, but I predict it will be sooner, like in May.

I predict a new game pack in January or February. It won't be something brand new to the series, instead it will bring back some features we've seen in past games.

Also, the EP following Get Together will also be a revamp of something we've seen before. Maybe Generations (with toddlers and pre-teens), pets or seasons.

Misawa and Kit like this.
  3. Harry

Harry

I think we'll get a SP next month and maybe a gamepack in December/January that has something to do with new years. I think the next EP may be something that people have been wanting so possible a holidaying EP or something along those lines (not getting my hopes up ever for toddlers anymore after that awful interview yesterday.)
    As for patches I'm hoping they will fix the culling soon and hopefully give us real babies and terian editing (again not getting hopes up ever for terian editing.)

benji_br and Kit like this.
  4. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

If toddlers are released early in the year, I'm predicting the next EP will be a generations type.

Not that TS3 release order matters with TS4, but they had:
    World Adventures (bigger version of Outdoor Retreat)
    Ambitions (Get to Work)
    Late Night (Get Together)
    And then Generations.

I have zero predictions for the next stuff pack or game pack. lol. Those are complete wild cards to me. :p

Misawa, benji_br and Kit like this.
  5. Pyziulka

Pyziulka

I love predictions :D Here are mine:

- in next 12 month we will get firm answer regards toddlers. I think we will get them but not really sure about free patch.
    - next SP will be about bathroom - I mean we had one about kitchen, patio, party, so I guess it's just logical ;)
    - next GP will be about another vacation thing - maybe beach?
    - next EP (after get together) will be about family - well I just wish it will be ;)

benji_br likes this.
  6. benji_br

benji_br

Funny you mentioned that, I was gonna leave a guess of a bedroom SP then I rememberd we had one of those in TS3!

7. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

A bedroom/ bathroom mix! Maybe it'll be both!:p They did it before!

8. June Dune

June Dune

Ooh, I love this kind of stuff~!

Hmm....Get Together is for sure being released in November-ish, so next year I think we'll get an expansion pack in the spring that a lot of people have been asking for (perhaps Generations or Seasons?). Also, I think this next year (well, more like, I hope) they're going to try to appease the family players and maybe dedicate a good portion of the year to family gameplay. The reason they perhaps didn't do anything this year is because they had the first year already planned out for the most part. That's just speculation, but I think they won't "ignore" family players this next year 'cause I feel like some people are really getting impatient with EA and Maxis. ^_^"

GP-wise, it'll probably be something from the expansion pack survey (like the romance-related one or the tropical getaway). They do a fantastic job with those middle packs...I'm crossing my fingers that there will be three GPs released within the year of 2016. SP-wise, well, I have no clue. Though I hope they cut down the amount of 'em. I know they're trying to make money, but I would rather have them release monthly free patches and focus mainly on GPs and EPs. It'd be fine if we just had at most three SPs in 2016.

That was pretty long, but I hope I'm right about something!

Kit and Mitchi32 like this.
  9. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

Im guessing that we will probably get spooky stuff as a pack and there is also the rumor going around about modern life. I saw that both of these were mentioned on the front page of this site.

10. benji_br

benji_br

I have a new one!

I predict the next game pack will add a new travel destination.

knewt93 and Kit like this.