1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Pregnancy Problems

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Terrents, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Terrents

Terrents

I feel horrible doing it. but i want my sim to have an abortion. but not because I don't want them to have a kid but because of a technical issue/glitch.

so i played the game at launch. never really experienced any glitches besides the forks in hands thing. kept for maybe one. which im not sure if it was a glitch. but I made a family and made the neighbors. one of them fell in love and woo hoo'd. but it wasn't "try for baby". but the woman still got preggers. i dont know if there is still a slim chance and i just got super unlucky but what ever. i dealt with it and let her have the baby. even though i planned on having the guy sim fall in love with another girl later along the line. I saved the neighbor sim to my gallery. and have recently come back and wanted to make a twin sister of her. so i loaded that save and edited it. but the thing is this sim is still preggers from the stage i saved them in D: and i havent even played her yet.

okay, i guess im just asking if there is a work around so i dont have to remake the entire sim again? some cheat that will remove the pregnancy? i saw one that was something pregnancy.clear but that didn't seem to work.

2. Terrents

Terrents

3. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

All Sims you create are in your library - unless of course you deleted it.

Only other thing is to download this "pregnancy terminator mod", or let her have the baby and save her to the library after she gives birth.