1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Pride tank... 2nd thing ever made.

Discussion in 'Creation and Photo Sharing Hub' started by thatsimsgirl, Sep 17, 2014.

1. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

So, I finally decided to turn my hand to CC making... just recolours right now, but I've only been at this for 3 hours...! This is the 2nd thing I made. The first was just a test, this was a real run-through without referring to the instructions. It's... pretty basic, but I don't think it's TOO shabby for a 2nd attempt! :p

P.S. I'm using GIMP and Sims 4 Studio... if anyone has any advanced tutorials that they know of, feel free to throw them in my direction! I would've liked a thick black border around the text, to make it cartoon-y, but I couldn't work out how... yeah. GIMP is totally new to me; been a PSP user forever... but I couldn't get the .dds plugin to work for it, so GIMP to the rescue!
    Cody likes this.