1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Rate Get to Work Expansion on a scale of 1 to 10 :D

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get To Work' started by Esnes Nommoc, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

As the title has stated, rate Get to Work on a scale of 1 to 10. :D

2. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

I haven't been able to play it yet since my laptop needs some fixing, so I cannot rate it yet. :confused:

3. PSSims21

PSSims21

So far, 6/10. Haven't gotten really into it,though. Have only played for a couple of hours, so I guess there's more to see& experience.

4. Cody

Cody

I have yet to play it fully as bad storms keep rolling through here making me run into the basement. It has been very frustrating lol. My only time to play Sims is at night and that is when the storms have been rolling in. For what I have been able to dabble in I think it is fantastic. I think an eight out of a ten is safe number to give it. I hope this is the standard for all EPs. I am suprised that they have been able to fit two major features in-retail and proffesion with them still being rather indepth.

5. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

I bought the Sims 4 Get To Work and so far I love it :) I think it goes down well as the Sims 4's first expansion pack and if EA keep on releasing expansions like Get To Work then I can see the Sims 4 growing to be one of my favourite Sims games :)!!!

I would give Get To Work an 8/10 mainly because we only got three careers. I feel that maybe we could have got two more careers, maybe like the fireman career or a hair salon career. Something cool like that :)

So far I have played the Doctor career and the Detective career, both of which were very fun as you can now go to work with your Sim and do interactions and tasks there :) I also found that the Detective career is harder than the Doctor career as my needs dropped really fast when I was a Detective!

I yet to try the Science career out, which I'll be doing later on this morning.

So yeah for me, the Get To Work expansion deserves an 8/10. Like I said, I feel it would have been slightly better if we had gotten an extra career or two!

Matthew.

6. Kalibobali

Kalibobali

I would give Get To Work a 5/10. It's pretty good but i was disappointed by a lot of things. And there are so many glitches in the new features that it ruins them for me. Just keep hoping they'll fix some soon.

7. Sweet Pea

Sweet Pea

Oh, i think it's grand!
    I would have to say...8/10 There are a few lost ends, for example..When I try to bring a suspect back the police station sometimes they don't come along with me so I have go back & find them again...but apart from those little upsets.. I quite like the EP!

8. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

My biggest complaint about GTW is that I can't keep the guilty Sims in jail at my workplace the next day, and I can't let them free after a week or so. So 9/10 =P

9. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I would say 8/10. I really love the EP. The doctor career is definitely my favorite but mostly because my Detective career is kind of glitchy. I love creating new hospitals, but again... it won't let me create a working Police Station... something always glitches... usually the interrogation table, or the captain disappears, or all the criminals are outside the cells, but the options appear as if they are... it's really annoying so I haven't been able to play that one really.

10. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

I cannot give an honest opinion yet,..I don't know I haven't tried much except building a bakery (which my bf thinks looks like a bank LOL)
    But, I really want to get to detective, doctor and scientist career. For those of you who have played a lot with the different careers which one should I try first? I was thinking scientist.. ?

What are good traits for a scientist?

Thanks!