1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Re-Uploading households to gallery?

Discussion in 'WCIF - Where Can I find?' started by SimfulSimmer, Aug 30, 2014.

1. SimfulSimmer

SimfulSimmer cute, clever and charming too.

Hi guys. This is mainly directed at those who have played the Sims 4 already by attending the creators camp/preview event. Other users suggestions are welcome also.

I was wondering, say you have a single sim in the household who lives on his own in the gallery and you download and play him. Then say for example he gets married and has a child. How would you update the gallery/reupload the household to contain the Sims wife and his child? All help is muchly appreciated.

2. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

I haven't played the game, but I guess it will work like with the Demo, where you can only update a household locally and will not be able to update the households online, but would instead just have to upload the updated version as a new household.

SimfulSimmer likes this.
  3. Anna

Anna

I just know that I created lots of sims as single sim households or a few sims. As I want them in the game I have been merging households like crazy. I have had the choice when I save to overwrite or do a new save. I am just guessing it will be the same? If you have the Jones household and then upload the Jones household later with the new family members you may be able to replace the other one or do a new one? Or maybe it will be an automatic replacement?

Or it may not even link them and just consider it a new one. We shall see.

4. Joy

Joy

I know when I shared a Sim with a friend and he downloaded my sim from the gallery and then made a change to the sim for me and reuploaded him to the gallery it then said we both published it. I am guessing it would work the same way giving the orginal person who made the sim credit as well as you the only thing is the orginal sim and his new family would now be listed under you in the gallery and not where you got him from.

5. StarryNiteSims

StarryNiteSims

I think I know what you're asking (I could be wrong lol). Say you download a sim from the gallery, he gets married and has a kid. What you do is go click on a mirror and "change appearance" to get into CAS and then in the top right there will be a little folder icon thingy that says something like "save household". It took me forever to figure this out this morning! I knew it was possible because I had seen pregnant sims and sims with infants in the gallery which of course you cannot make in CAS so I knew there was a way to do it. There might be an easier way but this is how I did it. Hope this helps!