1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Remember The Sims Online?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SandboxGaming, Feb 20, 2016.

1. SandboxGaming

SandboxGaming

Ever wondered what happened to The Sims Online?

Episode two of my series "What Happened To?" is out and we take a look at what happens when the #1 best selling PC game of all time goes online!

What are your memories of the game? Let me know!

If you enjoy the video it would really help me if you could like & comment on the video.
    Also feel free to check out my channel and subscribe to show your support so I can keep making videos :)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAlGAEO1-7M2wJaDgQC1RA

Happy Simming

JackieGoOutside likes this.
  2. Mendota

Mendota Site Supporter

Yes I remember the game, it was a boring as heck. All you had time to do was skill, and more skill. And often it was a ghost town trying to find other sims.

3. ChatoyantSimmer

ChatoyantSimmer

That's how me and my best friend were introduced to the sims.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  4. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I never played this but I do remember hearing about it or seeing it somewhere. I believe you had a monthly fee extra beyond the cost of the game itself witch is something I would not do pay monthly a extra fee just to go online.