1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Reviews of Sims 4

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cody, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Cody

Cody

Esnes Nommoc and uhleeshuh like this.
  2. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Such a shame too. I know a lot of people read reviews when it comes to buying games nowadays. I just hope that the reviews come off as ignorant on a lot of those sites making the people wanting to buy the game search for objective reviews.

Cody and Esnes Nommoc like this.
  3. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

We should all go on Amazon to rate and review it.
    VIVA LES SIMS!!:beercheers:

Cody likes this.
  4. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

I love Diablo too. :D

Cody likes this.
  5. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

That comparison between Amazon and Best Buy really shows off the main reason why I don't care about Amazon Reviews of games and movies. If you allow someone to rate something who doesn't own it, then you just can't get accurate ratings. I'll never understand why Amazon allows that. I mean, it's not like they have to worry about people not rating their products anymore, being the biggest online retailer in the world and stuff...

Cody and Meka3514 like this.
  6. Meka3514

Meka3514

I was really happy to see that article on Carl's website. Best Buy has a much more accurate rating from people who have actually the game. I honestly dont recall a Sim game ever getting this much heat or bad ratings. I feel bad for the Guru's. On the Sims.com site they take their time to answer questions & people are so rude. Nothing wrong w/having an opinion, but the rudeness is not cool. But honestly, I think Sims 4 was doomed from start as there was already so much buzz & anger over what was missing from the game, of course comparing to Sims 3.
    I'm having a blast w/the game. Of course there are things I dislike,but overall I like it. Especially as I unlock new content (finally reached level 10 handiness & could go to Forgotten Groto...caught the Batfish).

Cody and uhleeshuh like this.