1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Reward lamps taken away?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Photojunkie86, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Photojunkie86

Photojunkie86

The first time I loaded TS4 I got about 6 of the reward lamps for having TS3 EP's. However when I logged in today it said that items in build mode were removed because my account did not own them. I checked and the only thing I noticed missing were those lamps. Anyone else have this problem? Was wondering if it's just me or if a lot of people are having the same problem.

Note : I only have one account so I know it's not that I logged into another one that didn't have them.

2. Jarron

Jarron

I havent had that issue yet, but they better fix it. had anything happened prior to that?

3. blossums

blossums

I just checked my game and they are still all there for me, hope you figure it out

4. Photojunkie86

Photojunkie86

I logged in today and they're back. I didn't get a message or anything but they are there. Not sure what happened, why they took them away for a short time, etc. Oh well, just glad they gave them back without me having to go through customer service. Whew. :)