1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Seasons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NamiMitskio, Aug 15, 2015.

1. NamiMitskio

NamiMitskio

If and or when they do Seasons, they should do a active news reporter career.

2. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

I would totally love that. :D

MiffoShort1997 likes this.
  3. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Great idea :)! And maybe they could have a weather reporter as well. If there is a weather reporter then maybe they can go to places that are having huge amounts of snow or rain. I think that that would make a fun career :)

Matthew.

jeLlyBeAn1573 and Esnes Nommoc like this.
  4. Simmer517

Simmer517

That would be cool, but I was wondering if auto-age would have to always be on, because the seasons keep changing. I have this household that I really don't want to age up.

MiffoShort1997 likes this.
  5. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Like you I don't want my Sims to age up :) Hopefully Seasons will work like they did in the Sims 3. They changed but auto-aging was off and Sims didn't age up ever, unless you switched it back on!

I don't think EA will change how auto-aging and Seasons work :) Let's hope not anyway, my Sims are destined to live forever and ever :D

Matthew.