1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Seems a bit Quiet in here.

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback and Ideas' started by AtomicSimmer, Mar 3, 2016.

1. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I don't know if its just me or the forums seem awefully quiet a lot lately compared to how it used to be. I don't know if something is up or is it because there isn't much happening since the release of Romantic Garden Stuff.

2. Mendota

Mendota Site Supporter

Oh we are all busy playing our games. You know what they say on the official forums... "Why are you here if the game is so great?" Well the game is great and I haven't had much time to post. I tend to play very carefully, exploring things one at a time, so it takes me awhile to try everything out. I have not even had a chance to check out the wishing well or the fountain in the garden stuff pack yet.

Kit likes this.
  3. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

Oh I know I just got the garden stuff just the other day so Im still learning things yet.

4. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I'm very often chatting live on Twitter more than posting on the forums personally. It's a great place for sharing ideas and discussion, but it can't really beat the interaction of conversation in my opinion. That, and raising kids, playing once in a while, creating custom content, writing articles, and plotting my weekly tabletop shenanigans. Lol.

MiffoShort1997 likes this.
  5. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

Im on facebook but I don't use twitter. I think there should be some kind of chatroom here at the forums.

6. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Ninja Staff Member

Some of the team here is also working on SimsWorkshop as well :)

MiffoShort1997 likes this.
  7. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

I'm not a member of Twitter. Sadly I can't get to that site, but agreed it is a little quieter here. I guess it's where everyone is eagerly awaiting news on The Sims 4 :) I know I am! I'm mainly interested to know what the next expansion pack is and what will be in this month's Patch.

Who knows we may get burglars or butlers back? :)

Matthew.

8. Sweet Pea

Sweet Pea

I've just been busy with my business, plus I haven't had the desire to play The Sims 4..I don't know why..I don't "feel it" you know? I can only play about 10 minutes then I get bored again, the only time when I play the game is recording for my LP's.

Most of the time I'm hovering on Twitter, sharing pictures from Neko Atsume

9. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I don't have a twitter either. I noticed you gotta give a cellphone number to use it now. Anyhow I guess when theres not much happening in a sim world things will be quieter. I am eagarly waiting news of the march patch and what the next edition is.

10. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Ninja Staff Member

Can't get to SimsWorkshop? What the.. what happened?