1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Simlink Prouctions [TS3]

Discussion in 'Custom Content and Modding Hub' started by simlink, Aug 29, 2014.

1. simlink

simlink

Although the The Sims 3 era is "coming to an end" so to speak, some of us will at least be sharing our time with TS3. As such, I thought I'd show off some of m currently available, and upcoming creations, for TS3 here. :) I'll update as updates come available.

Some important links:
    To download my files or follow more in depth updates, check those links above. :) I have many more uploads available in my-Sims page, however I am transferring them all to my own website slowly but surely. So watch for that, as well!

Currently Available, and Of Interest.
    To download the following files, click here.

Starting Nest 1:
    [​IMG]

Rustic Charm:
    [​IMG]

In Development:

Maxis Refresh Project 1
    [​IMG]

Modern Midrise:
    [​IMG]

Stay tuned for updates! To follow for more updates, follow the links above and stay tuned here. Look forward to showing you my TS3 projects. :)

KennziKaige likes this.
  2. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Wow! These are some amazing builds! I love the starting nest! :D

3. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

Maxis Refresh Project 1 looks very nice! I love houses that kind of combine traditional and modern building styles!

4. George

George

Downloaded Rustic Charm :) Looks great

5. SimfulSimmer

SimfulSimmer cute, clever and charming too.

These builds look amazing! I love the Modern Midrise. Keep it up! :D

6. KennziKaige

KennziKaige

These look wonderful! Maxis Refresh Project 1 is my favorite, though the rustic home is a close runner-up :D
    Good job!

7. simlink

simlink

Replies:

SimsVip/Alexis:
    Thanks! I hope to have some more from my old TS3 studio up again to share on my site. It's a slow progress, I'm updating the photos as I go! :p

DerMonarch:
    Hope you enjoy the photo below. If you're still playing TS3, expect to see it available for download in the coming weeks. :)

George
    Glad you like it!

SimfulSimmer
    Thanks! That one is taking me forever. For those who stick with TS3 it'll be up soon!

KennziKaige
    Glad you like it! I'm still working on it. It's what I'm showing off today. :)

Update:

So on my production board on my site I posted an update regarding my progress on Maxis Refresh #1. I'm slowly but surely making my way through it now that RL has let up a bit fot at least a couple of weeks. This is a teaser image below. For the full update, click here.

[​IMG]

For those wondering, I'll continue building for TS3 for the coming months as I don't own TS4 yet. I may upgrade by the end of 2014, but we'll see. There's so much left to build in TS3 for me. Of course, when I do upgrade to TS4 you can expect to see updates here.

Also, I'm working on uploading all of my TS3 uploads to my site, Simopsis. This is in anticipation of the (months/years from now) closure of the TS3 site and also because I figure I may as well upload them there. I'll keep you posted on that as well, there are some pretty cool uploads coming up. :)

Until Next Time!

-simlink

KennziKaige likes this.