1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Sims 4 Bundle Pack on Amazon?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Evenstar606, Aug 27, 2015.

1. I was looking on Amazon.com today, and found the Sims 4 Bundle Pack that includes Luxury Party Stuff, Spa Day, and Perfect Patio Stuff. I'm a bit confused because I thought they said the Bundle with all three Packs wouldn't be sold in the USA? Just the one with Spa Day and Perfect Patio. So is this listing legit? If it's not the North American version does that mean I can't buy it or it won't work on my PC?

2. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

The Box has the PEGI rating instead of the ESRB rating, so it's the European version. I don't think Origin has region-lock on any of their games, so in theory you should be able to activate a European code all across the world without any issues, but I have never actually done that myself. Maybe there are others here who have already tried and can tell you for sure.