1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

sims 4 is amazing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ali, Aug 31, 2014.

1. ali

ali

hello guys

i'm really excited about sims 4 everything i wanted is in the game i know many people are disappointed about not having create a style or the toddler life stage and a open world but i'm not botherd with this in my opinon they are now smart sims i like the new routing system and the most important thing to me is the multitasking i always wanted my sims to eat and drink or talk while cooking etc.. it takes the gameplay to a whole new level and the build mode is to die for i love to build houses and decorate and it is fast not like sims 3 after loading the game for so long i play for 5 mins and then close it beacuse it gets slow. the idea of having small neighborhoods in the world is a perfect idea it will be faster than an open world and the excitment is you can travel beetween two worlds but i'm not sure if i can play differnt housholds in the two worlds in one game if i can do that then it will be perfect . just imagine the future worlds to come we will have to many lots to play with.

Maureen and StarryNiteSims like this.
  2. doll

doll

Hi we share the same name! (ali)

I love all the sim games for different reasons, each one brings different features to the table so it's rather hard to compare all of them. That's probably my biggest issue with the main sims forums is that people are constantly trying to compare the games but when they are all different that's rather ridiculous.

Sims 4 looks amazing graphic wise, we shall see game play wise within a few days! I'm excited for it, for sure.

3. ali

ali

:)Thats cool we share the same name and both of us are excited about sims 4