1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Sims 4 Were u always going to buy it

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Emerald Cobra, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Emerald Cobra

Emerald Cobra

I don't think many people would be on the same boat as me but i think that im one of the few people to never change the way they feel about the sims 4.... i think the game look stunning from the start and even when pools and Toddlers were confirmed not to appear in the base game my mind was still set on pre ordering.... was anyone else like this?

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Ninja Staff Member

If I said no, would it be heresy ?

3. Mattyboi

Mattyboi

Don't worry, you aren't alone. I had my mind set on buying the game since the beginning.

4. Harry

Harry

Yes. I have liked the look of TS4 from the start, when the first leaked pics surfaced I loved them and now a year later I love the look of gameplay. I can live without those features in the base game as long as we get them back better than before later down the line.

5. Dimi

Dimi

I preordered and admittedly did consider cancelling a couple of times. In my mind though, a base game in the Sims is just the beginning and will be built on (for example the final Sims 3 product after all the expanding and additional content compared to just the base game) so I decided to give it a chance and see how it develops.

6. George

George

Well it's a bit dumb of me but anything that has the sims label, if buy it just to try it out. I was really looking forward to a sims 4 when I used to play sims 3 so I obviously had to get it. Lucky for me i really like how it turned out :)

7. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Considering the website I manage, you can drop me in the "Yes" bucket. ;)

blossums likes this.
  8. StarryNiteSims

StarryNiteSims

I've been a fan since before Sims 1 was released. I can still remember sitting on my bed looking at a magazine and seeing the ad for it back in 1998 or 1999. I was like OMG that looks so cool! I was hooked then and the rest is history. I never considered not buying Sims 4. Like everyone, I was very sad and disappointed about toddlers. Pools didn't bother me too much. I also was sad about no CASt but none of it made me think about not buying lol. No matter what, I truly believe in my heart that the majority of those who work on the game (guru's, etc) love the game and love the fans and want to make us happy. Sometimes the final decision doesn't belong to the people it should though. I do think they'll find a way to make it right, and if not I'm still a fan and yes I plan to buy Sims 5, 6, 7.....until I'm too old to play or they stop making them lol.

blossums likes this.
  9. Mattyboi

Mattyboi

@StarryNiteSims

Looks like someone is going to be playing the Sims for a while, considering one does not simply become "too old" to play the Sims. :grin::yum:

10. StarryNiteSims

StarryNiteSims

For real @Mattyboi I will be an old hag in a nursing home with my laptop and my prune juice waiting for Sims 15 to launch at midnight in 2064. The great thing is that my daughters are old enough now to be into The Sims and they're just as excited as me lol! They're 11 and 12. It's a nice hobby to pass on to your kids. They play World of Warcraft too. Taking after mom and dad. :D

crazytulip and Mattyboi like this.