1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Sims Bodies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cody, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Cody

Cody

The few hours that I was able to play Sims 4 I noticed that they gained weight rapidly/muscle way to easily. Any one else have this problem/it is bothering them? I know I have a over fondness for snacks and the thought of exercise terrifies me hence why I am overweight but my sim no. He is active mind you was not exercising but he did not eat junk food/over eat/ or do a lot of sitting. Soon within a week he was a blimp. So I put him on a tread mill and gave him a few minutes on the weights. BOOM super ripped arms and still like a blimp. I gave him a lean potion and now he has man boobs.

Attached Files:

blossums likes this.
  2. benji_br

benji_br

Yes, there have been countless complaints across the community and the Gurus are working on it!

(Sorry about the man boobs though. That made me laugh!)

Cody likes this.
  3. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

Yeah, the whole muscles/weight thing is a bit off at the moment. It changes way too fast, but as benji said, the devs know about that. I think SimGuruDaniel (?) said on Twitter that they are already working on that.
    As for the man boobs, that's a bit of an unfortunate model design, I guess. I noticed that back when I got the Demo. Depending on what posture and belly size you give them and what clothing they wear, those can become REALLY big for muscular Sims...
    When I plan to create an athletic male Sim in CAS, I always check how they would look like both with and without muscles, just to make sure :p

benji_br and Cody like this.
  4. Cody

Cody

Ah thank you everyone :)! I did not know that it was a problem across the board and am glad that it is getting looked into. Not that I have a problem against moobs it is just that my sim has ripped enough arms to snap a flag pole in half yet can breastfeed a baby lol. I hope a mod comes out to fix the issue. The Sims look really bulky and weird. If they were running around overweight that be fine but I am talking about boxy I am a transformer or the other spectrum they look like they are preggers. They all started out avg. skinny, heavy set, muscular then within a week Sims time all the male sims were either beyond ripped/boxy/ or I am about due.

benji_br likes this.
  5. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

LOL MOOBS!!!!
    I have a sim who has some major back boobies going on, but he's not huge or anything.
    Seeing him walk around shirtless makes me feel uneasy so I made him put a shirt on.

Cody likes this.
  6. Cody

Cody

It seems there is a rampant case of boobitus running around. Quick call the doctor we need a vaccine stat.

7. Tamas

Tamas

My sim who had the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration completed as a child developed muscle ridiculously fast. He looks quite scary in fact. I thought it was only supposed to help with training the physical skills but I'm not sure if it also affects body transformation. Losing weight, however, didn't go all that fast for another sim of mine. It took her a few days of extensive training to get skinny. With the normal lifespan I found that just right.

Cody likes this.
  8. blossums

blossums

LOL the sims become fat / muscely FAR too fast. I've taken to watching my sims when they eat, and just before their hunger bar becomes full I stop them eating. Now they only have to take corrective exercise occasionally - and always non muscle building exercise.

There's a mod here, tho I haven't tried it myself. No Fat No Muscles

Cody likes this.
  9. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

I know! I try to stop them from eating when their bar is like ALMOST full but not completely full but they never obey me X-ing out Eating!! They'll shovel the rest of the plate down their gullet real quick before they finally stop!

Cody and blossums like this.
  10. blossums

blossums

Oh? I think I noticed they eat in little bursts, so you've kin of got to stop them at the end of a burst if that makes sense? x