1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Sims do not stay in hot tubs long enough

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Perfect Patio' started by benji_br, Jun 17, 2015.

1. benji_br

benji_br

Is anyone else experiencing this?

2. jeLlyBeAn1573

jeLlyBeAn1573

I haven't personally tried out hot tubs yet, but I did see many people talking about this. They said that they couldn't get their sims to sit in the hot tub for any length of time and that it wasn't raising their fun levels at all. Hopefully it's just a glitch that they can fix in an upcoming patch!

3. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

I've had different experiences with that. If I send a single Sim into the hot tub, they don't usually stay in there for very long. Mostly just until their the hot tub has filled all the needs it can. But then I also tried using it during a party, where I invited all the guests and the Sims didn't leave until I told them to do so, because they kept their conversations going forever. I think as long as I had at least two Sims in there, they spent a good amount of time in the water.

Cupidsarrow94 likes this.
  4. Kristina

Kristina

I wanted to try out Woohoo in the hot tub and it took forever to get them to stay in at the same time long enough to start flirting and all that. And it wasn't like they had other needs that were low. I would get one in and once I got somebody else in they decided the computer would be better or whatever. Hopefully it's just a glitch cause fighting with sims to sit still gets old lol

benji_br likes this.
  5. Jarron

Jarron

Yes and it is very annoying.

benji_br likes this.
  6. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

You don't have to flirt in the hot tub to make them WooHoo in it. In fact, you can just be flirting and it'll come up same as "WooHoo with..." it'll say "WooHoo in Hot Tub..." and you can select your mate. In fact, I think they should just make the "WooHoo..." a pie menu of it's own as many as we'll likely get. XD

7. Jarron

Jarron

Once in a hot tub, can we not invite others to join? I had guests over and wanted to hot tub with them, and never got the option to go together, or invite to join.

8. DerMonarch

You don't even need to do that. As long as both Sims are on the same lot as the hot tub and already romantically involved, WooHoo and Try for Baby are constantly available directly as a Hot Tub interaction.

9. DerMonarch

Not sure about inviting them while you are in the Hot Tub. But while you are in a group conversation, you can tell all Sims to enter the Hot Tub together. Just like with 'Go here together' or 'Sit together' and the like...

10. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

That's what I said! You don't even have to be in the hottub! It's wonderful! =D