1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Sims Everywhere!

Discussion in 'Creation and Photo Sharing Hub' started by TheSimsOnline, Aug 31, 2014.

Should Luciano and Gabriela be related OR a married couple?

Poll closed Sep 2, 2014.
  1. Married

66.7%
  2. Related

33.3%
  1. TheSimsOnline

TheSimsOnline

It truly is exciting to see so many Sims in the Gallery now! EEEEEKKK! It's almost time! Here are a few Sims I have created for my game!

This is Kaitlynn Hart.... she is a remake of my fav Sim from the days of Sims 3! Still working on her.

Kait1.jpg

Meet Gabriela Oquendo..... she is a new Sim for me but I think she turned out pretty nice!

GabrielaSim.jpg

This is Luciano Oquendo but I havent decided if he and Gabriela should be related somehow or married. lol What do you think??? The kids would be pretty cute I bet!

LucianoSim.jpg

2. Harry

Harry

They all look amazing. I think Luciano and Gabriela should be married because like you said they would make good looking children lol :)

MidnightPearl and TheSimsOnline like this.
  3. SimsPOV

SimsPOV

TheSimsOnline, Did you play The Sims Online back in the day? If so, where? Check out my signature below for where I was! :)

TheSimsOnline likes this.
  4. George

George

I voted for married. They would look really good together :)

5. SimsPOV

SimsPOV

I voted for related.

6. Reuta

Reuta

I think Kaitlynn is lovely :p

7. TheSimsOnline

TheSimsOnline

Thanks for the responses! I posted them on Twitter and no one really told me what they think! LOL I was like "helllooooo.... HEEELLOOOO?!?" but I think everyone was either already asleep or off playing some game at the time.

YES! I did play TSO from the time it started until about a month or two before it was shut down. All my friends quit playing and moved on to Second Life by then. I was sad to see it go. I really really hope they do a more modern version of it again someday but I have a feeling that venture is done and over with for EA/Maxis. I mostly hung out in Calvin's Creek and Alphaville! It is always so cool though to run into ppl who were actually on there! :) Congrats on having the #1 house!!! That is awesome! I used to use my 3rd place to jump around but never went to Test Center. I think you couldnt move it you went there, if I remember right? lol I still even have my game box, disc AND my Prima Guide! :D

Thank you very much Reuta! I love my Kait Sim! She got into all kinds of mischief in the Sims 3! hahaha I cant wait to get them all into the game!

Reuta likes this.
  8. TheSimsOnline

TheSimsOnline

House2.jpg Looks like I finished the outside of my first build! Awwwwww..... although I dont like that window choice up at the very top. lol

Reuta likes this.