1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Sims logging of( like SimGuruLyndsay ore sahra Call it) and tiny police bug

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get To Work' started by Bill Cipher, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

I want to ask what i can do about it! its not like its lagging ore such its just that its disturbing that it than takes an minut until the game gets that it can goon. if you cant help me i just hope someon on Maxis sees this and ther lock into this proplem. I also hope tehr fix thes to polic bugs :
    1 Its nothing drastical and its still working but at the same time Everytime i want to lock into an prisoner and lock if ther got something inside tehr pockets to get out of Jail!!!!!! than the sims stand BEFOR the object with the other sim BUT does not finde it! Routing bug!

2.The prisoners that i cath on my cases just wanish but it was sayed that ther will stay ther for a few days but everytime i go to worke the next day her just.... gone and just the 4 pre set prisoners remain! its nothing gameplay destroying but its still somethin i wish ther could fix! As at the begining in march this was happening and i LOVED it

2. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

It would help if you would not have so many spelling errors in your post so people would understand you better. :)

Sweet Pea likes this.
  3. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

Like i sayed in some other post Its an personal proplem i cant change it tried for years it never did so Its just good luck! SRY but its an big problem and it just got bigger with the last pach! MY game hase BIG performence issus on the police carrer lot like not that big that it does not run smoothly but sometimes the sims just would sit ther during ther interaction and be like what todo next ( like multitasking does take longe rto activate) and tha the whol lot does what ever the sims want todo next! Like my game is medium and on every othe rlot the game runs on some highersetings on laptop mod. Smoothly just not her in taht big way! its not pstop me from playing the carrer as on every other part of the carrer that is not taking place on the lot workes fine for me! just her it begins to anny me and it happend for months! i told an guru and she just sayed its an performence bug and something about sims reloging to lot but its happening ALL the time!!!!!! and as i asked if the team is working on it i never got an answear

4. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I have performance issues with the detective career as well. I simply don't play it :S I know it's not really a fix... but I get too frustrated. Hopefully they fix it soon.

5. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

Yeah i still play it! its the carrer of on of my sims and i want to have this carrer until she dies ore until i say its enough you are to old get out and let the younger people do it!!!

Mitchi32 likes this.