1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. SimsVIP will be undergoing scheduled server maintenance on December 10, 2016 from 12:01AM Central Time (-6 GMT) until 1:01AM Central Time. During this time, SimsVIP will be offline while crucial server maintenance is performed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Dismiss Notice

SimsVIP PDF Guides?

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback and Ideas' started by MiffoShort1997, Jul 25, 2015.

1. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Hello :)

I was just thinking that maybe it would be a good idea if you made a thread on this forum dedicated to the SimsVIP PDF Guides :) That way you could show them off with pictures and could also explain about future ones that you plan as well.

I'm not sure if you like this idea or not, it was just something I thought that myself and others might like to view and post about :)

Matthew.

2. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

There is a subforum with information about the SimsVIP PDF Guides. Here is a preview of the upcoming Cheats guide that will be free for all. Sharing too many previews will result in copyright infringement.

missmf2 likes this.
  3. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Oh sorry I didn't know that there was already something dedicated to it :(

Matthew.

missmf2 likes this.
  4. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

These guides are amazing as I well have said before.. I love to have them in my "pocket" on my Android while I'm playing no need for me to keep the web open so I can dedicate my computers resources to TS4 lmao :) Thanks again guys! Best purchase lately :)

Kit and MiffoShort1997 like this.
  5. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

@missmf2 So would you say they are very worth it then? I want to buy one soon :) I need help with stuff in Get To Work so a PDF Guide will be very useful.

Matthew.

missmf2 likes this.
  6. Kit

missmf2 likes this.
  7. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

O yes, the details are in the little things, like for spa day for me - knowing what incense will have what effect on my sim, know what new recipes have come with luxury pack.. And , GTW - WELL, that game is humongous and I haven't really played it too much other than building a bakery lol I tried running it for a day and did horribly !!! So, maybe I should have a gander again just for myself lol!

But, yes between how big GTW and OR games themselves are, a guide is always helpful.. TBH I have never bought a guide for sims games- especially a third party one before but, I have definitely used the online ones a ton from SimsVIP! I have had one MAYBE for Zelda and Tomb raider back in the day but, those were "official" guides.. LOL ! I did this mostly to support the site, I am NOT rich by any means but, if I can help I like to.. And, were getting a beautiful , hard-worked guide by people who care about this game as much as we do LOL :p Hope this helps!

8. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

I know this is not "totally" related but, YEAHY :) Now, I can find them all the time!

BTW: I use a program on the PC called Soda PDF 3D reader.. If you ever have used a PDF reader on Android and IOS I believe, it allows you to get that nifty 3D page turny animation like on a phone :)

I am still looking for the "correct" reader for my PDFs on my android.. I really want that page turn animation.. Why I do not know really just think it is cool LOL! For now I am using pdf viewer with Google Drive as suggested by SimsVIP :p It works just great :)

But, I just wanted to show my "desktop" And, my new home for the SimsVIP PDF guides :p

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  9. Kit

So what I do is I use my Google Drive folder. That way, they follow me on any device I have Google Drive. =) I take my Google Drive with me anywhere! ... I may or may not -LOVE- Google Drive! :hearteyes:

10. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

OMG genius idea!!! I really am not sure if I <3 Google drive but, that was a good idea for the the phone :) Ty! I have soo much stuff on my computer and Drive tries to upload it maybe, I have to tinker around with it more LOL! I am not sure what is and isn't in there... Also, my bf has his GD on my computer and I don't want to lose his things!! It's the same with dropbox you cannot use multiple accounts unless you switch them, but, does the folder switch too lol? Does it remove the items from my computer after? I have to do a backup on my PC and wipe to do a clean install of windows ( haven't done it in tooo many years) And, we have so many files (for my bf's business ) That I cannot afford to lose or keep track of.. I am learning slowly how to organize -the older I get the more important..it seems.. Just as I thought duh GD for my phone lol _Alexis mentioned to me after I downloaded them all after buying them the other day..Google Play books will NOT open GTW guide or probably the OR one if they are bigger than 100mbs :**( .. Now, I need to get Google Drive on my Windows Tablet.. I think that windows does comes with a OneDrive or something like that .. New Windows tonight-maybe i have a lot to back up first .. will see LOL