1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

So do you think The Sims 4 will be a success?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Esnes Nommoc, Sep 8, 2014.

Do you think The Sims 4 will be a success? Or a failure?

Poll closed Oct 6, 2014.
  1. The Sims 4 will be successful.

19 vote(s)
    82.6%
  2. The Sims 4 will fail miserably.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. I can't tell.

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  1. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

Or will it be a failure?

I really enjoy playing the game right now. And I love the series. I don't want it to end... :coldsweat: :cry:

uhleeshuh likes this.
  2. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

Sims 4 is unlikely to be a failure unless they pull something that will cause majority if not all of the fans to turn against it.

Even with all the removed features the game still is popular.

I'm even on the fence but still continue to play it. Clearly they know what they are doing.

The game is currently a foundation (and quite frankly I'll admit it feels very unfinished to me) but it's going to be success based on what's to come and how they are going to approach "finishing" the game.

3. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

Well, TS4 topped the UK game chart in physical sales alone, and it's only been out here for 4 days. So... yes. I think it's safe to say that it's a success. :cool:

4. Rita

Rita

I personally thing it's got a lot of potential...I can't wait to hear ideas of what kind of ep's or even new stuff they want to introduce to the game

5. Scyerline

Scyerline

Same here. As of right now the game is fine as a foundation. It's interesting to play with the emotion stuff. There is a lot of great potential for when the eps come out. I can't wait to see what their first EP is!

6. nightspore

nightspore

Considering that it's the first PC game since Guild Wars 2 to top the UK all-platforms sales list, I'd say it's already a success.

7. Meka3514

Meka3514

I think Sims 4 will be successful. Especially once the EP's get released. I think Maxis/EA took a risk with developing something new in Sims 4. Historically, we've seen only improvements from TS1 to TS2, and TS2 to TS3. Anything removed was minimal. From TS3 to TS4, all the removed items sent Sim fans in an uproar. But me, personally, I'm glad that the developers took a risk to come out with something totally different. They could have created the same 'ol stuff, but didn't. The way I see it, the positive changes made outweighs the things not included. You will never be able to "please" everyone, so I can only imagine how hard it would it be to make all Sims fans happy. I feel that the people that complain, will still be the people that will play. Will they lose some Sims fans? Sure. But overall, I think the game will be a huge success.

Jasbert likes this.
  8. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

Wow there are so many people enjoy The Sims 4 on this forum. :D