1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

So Watcha think?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get Together' started by Harry, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Harry

Harry

I noticed a few new things like actual wardrobes and swimming in the ocean...but nothing new...nothing expansion pack worthy. I'm going to wait and see what else comes with this before getting too hyped or disappointed.
    How bout you?

Kristina likes this.
  2. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

I didn't get to see much..my internet went down, then I saw a DJ booth and dancing.. Then real people dancing .. GRR LOL!

3. benji_br

benji_br

I honestly like all I saw so far, but I want to believe we're still scratching the surface with info.

Remember when Get to Work was announced and everything on the trailer felt new and fresh? Except for the new town (which I LOVE btw), I didn't get this feeling from Get Together. The trailer didn't really show much depth in its content and I felt like I was being introduced to a robust Game Pack, not an EP.

I don't know, I'm ready to be surprised =)

But November? Really? And more information coming only in October?

Does that mean we're getting something unannounced in September? hmm

4. Blue

Blue

It looks interesting, I like the idea of a dancing skill and the new world looks different! November seems a little long away, but my birthday falls in that month so hopefully I'll be getting a copy. ^^

benji_br likes this.
  5. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

I like what I have seen and heard so far. The screenshots are awesome, already I see that we are getting bonfires back like we had in the Sims 2 and also new closets that you can walk in :) I also love the style of the new houses that are coming to the Sims 4 Get Together.

I am eager to see what information we get next :)

Matthew.

Brittany and benji_br like this.
  6. Pyziulka

Pyziulka

I was kind of hoping for more... Late Night never interested me and I'm family oriented player so I don't think I will but it. Spa GP is way more interesting for me and I think I will buy this one. But who knows - maybe with more info I will change my mind ;)

Kristina, ShaylaJ and MiffoShort1997 like this.
  7. Zhaoyi

Zhaoyi

I'm not quite sure about the swimming in the ocean part. In the trailer there are sims sitting on the border of the lake, like they do on the border of the swimming pools. Therefore I guess the gameplay is going to be more like swimming in a big pond object (pond lookalike pool tool) than actually swimming in the oceans like in sims 2 bon voyage or sims 3.

MiffoShort1997 and benji_br like this.
  8. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

List of content confirmed:
    Cafe's
    Pubs
    Hedge Maze
    Ancient Ruins
    Foosball
    Bonfires
    DJ Booth
    Dance Skill w/ Torch Dancing and Break Dancing
    DJ Skill
    Social Clubs (Customizable)
    New World w/ countryside, town square, modern business district, exclusive private island
    Island
    Lake-like Pool
    Changing Rooms (Walk in Closets)

I am most excited about the amount of customization of clubs! "There will be a variety of Clubs waiting for your Sims when you first load up the expansion pack, but you’re also able to create and customize your own. You can set their requirements, decide what behaviors they have, choose their preferred hang outs, and even give them distinct rewards."

Not mention "groups will engage in new, exciting ways. Your Sim can take on their friends in a game of foosball, or try on outfits together with the all-new Walk-in Closet. They’ll hang out and share experiences together in fun, new ways."

9. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

@Zhaoyi It's definitely not an object, but so far it looks like it acts similar to pools. Kind of like pools outside of actual lots.

10. robi393

robi393

I wasn't impressed when I first saw the trailer but I'm slowly getting on board. :D I do love the new world I just hope we get to do something other than partying.

I was also wondering why they didn't just go with a Late Night/Nightlife kind of expansion pack, and maybe it's because we're getting a Superstar/Showtime EP later? I remember how Showtime felt like Late Night 2.0 barely offering anything new so maybe they're waiting to introduce an urban type of world with that one.

I guess (hopefully) bigger expansions like Seasons, Pets & University need more time so they will be coming later as well.