1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLVED - Can't see through windows in the pool!

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by rsmeuemo, Nov 6, 2014.

1. rsmeuemo

rsmeuemo

HELP!
    I can't see through windows in the POOL. I don't know why this is happening. Did anyone else saw this in their game? This is odd. Does anyone know a solution to this?

Thank you!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. rsmeuemo

rsmeuemo

3. rsmeuemo

rsmeuemo

4. h34dbug

h34dbug

same exact problem here.

5. rsmeuemo

rsmeuemo

Hi, there!

I managed to fix it. I was using "laptop mode". Uncheck that from Graphic Settings and it'll work. :)
    I hope this helps!

6. Win7yes

Win7yes

Yeah, Laptop Mode does very weird stuff to graphics sometimes. What is weird is tthat you didn't get a solid blue pool.
    Good that you solved it. I hope you don't have too much lag after that. If it was activated by default is because of the game thinks is the recommended setting for your computer.

7. rsmeuemo

rsmeuemo

I selected "laptop mode", so I don't have lagging problems, although my game now setted itself to medium settings. But yeah, it's ok. ;)