1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Some new sims :D

Discussion in 'Creation and Photo Sharing Hub' started by Reuta, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Reuta

Reuta

HELLO ! :D

So there is few days that left until the release of The Sims 4, so i start thinking which family will be the first family i will play in The Sims 4 :)
    I created alot of familys and i had hard time to choose just one family so i decided to choose two familys and combine them together :p
    So here they are !

The Brown family:
    [​IMG]
    I don't have much to say about them, just two sisters, The first one is Amy, she was my first sim in the demo, i decided to give her the cheerfull, lazy and outgoing traits and her aspiration is "Friend To The World" beacuse one thing i love about the sims 4 is the socialize options ! the second sim is Emily, she is neat, creative and perfectionist and her aspiration is "Painter Extraordinaire".

The Gray family:
    [​IMG]
    They are three siblings, Judy is the one with the black lipstick, the one in the left side, i kinda like her style she is cool with her skirt and skull shirt, she is loner,music lover and lazy nd her aspiration is "Friend To The World" . The other girl in the right side is Rebecca, she is the 'smart one', she is bookworm, geek and family oriented and her she would like to be a "Nerd Brain"! their brother is Ricky, in high-school he was the nerd one, he didn't have alot of friends and now, when he is older, all he want to do in life is sports, he is a slob sim, family oriented and kinda foodie ;)

*I think they will be the family i will play at the begining just beacuse well.. they are kinda cute and i have alot of ideas for them ^^.
    ** I know the last names of them are funny (~Brown and Gray ? XD) but i didn't choose them like this in purpose i just use the Randomizename :)

So this is it ! i have one last sim that i think she's soooo soo cute so here is a picture of her as well :p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. George

George

I like Judy Rebecca and Ricky, you did a great job on them. They are all so diverse with their personalities. It would be an interesting family to play :)

3. Reuta

Reuta

Thank you, i love them too beacuse well they are diffrent from what i create usually :p