1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Special Recipes!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by uhleeshuh, Sep 6, 2014.

1. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Has anyone noticed sims can cook up special recipes according to their mood?
    I have only come across 2 of them, and was wondering what special recipes you've all found.

High Energy Protein Plate (Energized)
    Gummy Bear Pancakes (Playful, I think)

What other special recipes can sims make in other moods?

I am also wondering if you have to have your sims' Cooking skill at a certain level before they become available to cook.

Cool huh?!

Esnes Nommoc and MidnightPearl like this.
  2. Laspyra

Laspyra

Heart shaped cookies when your sim is flirty.

3. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

@Laspyra Cool! Didn't even know! I don't think there's a special recipe for Focused or Inspired, or maybe I didn't have the right skill level!

4. Laspyra

Laspyra

Hmm I don't think so. My skill is maxed in gourmet and normal and I don't remember seeing anything for those. I think being inspired helps your skill raise faster in cooking though. =)

5. Jarron

Jarron

Gummy Bear Pancakes are so funny. And pancake bob was my caterer and all he made was pancakes! My poor Sims.... lol

uhleeshuh likes this.
  6. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

PANCAAKES!!

7. bshag4lv

bshag4lv

I think this is such a cute feature. So far, my sims have made flirty heart cookies and playful gummy bear pancakes, lol. Adorable!:D

8. MidnightPearl

MidnightPearl

gummy bear pancakes?, heart shaped cookies?, oh my, now I wish I were a sim in RL, so I could have all these awesome special foods in my refridgerator! lol :) I haven't played enough to see any of these yet, I'm getting used to the build mode first.