1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Stuff pack with only a bunch of traits

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Poedelini, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Poedelini

Poedelini

I would love that kind of pack! I hope they will sometime.

2. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

What kind of traits do you propose?

3. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

hmm @Kit that is a good question. I personally think that traits would be something that would be a patch thing.

4. Geeuto

Geeuto

I think we should get traits that were in the sims 3 here is my list and ideas.

• Absent Minded- Which I think would be funny when sims forget what they are doing it will annoy the heck out of people!
    • Can't stand art- your sims can get a negative mood when your sims are around art!!
    • Charismatic- don't remember if we have something similar but sims like to socialize and gain a positive mood when socializing and negative mood when they are not socializing also gain social need faster.
    • Coward sims get a negative mood when they see an alien or ghost!!!
    • Excitable when a sim does or sees something exciting they gain a positive mood.
    • Hate the outdoors basically the opposite of love the outdoors
    • Hopeless Romantic- Likes to hang out with their lover and get a positive mood when around their lover
    • Hydrophobic- hates swimming pools get a negative mood from being in one or getting splashed by another sim
    • Inappropriate- Like to do dirty prank, run around, streaking walking naked tell kids about woohoo just anything inappropriate
    • Lucky- sims are more lucky to find random simoleans on the ground or get promote faster and get better performance gains and other lucky things
    • Unlucky- these sims start fires lose money and do not have great luck when it comes to situations that affect your performance in the workplace
    • Loves to swim- gets a positive mood when swimming or talking about swimming and swimming in general
    • Natural cook- this sim can cook get meals and are less likely to burn the house down and also gain cooking skill a lot faster.
    • Over-emotional- these sims gain powerful moods compared to other sims which can be good or bad like dying from laughter because a boy dropped his ice cream.

There are probably a lot of other ideas but I like these ones I can up with and maybe with a patch they will allow sims to have more traits!!!!

5. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

But! That's a tragedy! =O

6. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

Yes @Kit that is a tragedy. :)