1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Stuff Packs we'd like to see

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by benji_br, Jan 19, 2016.

1. benji_br

benji_br

Hey, guys, I was curious about what future Stuff Packs you'd like to see being released in the future.

I think it's safe to say that most SPs will have a certain decor style, one or two objects with new gameplay and CAS items that will not necessarily follow the exact theme from the build/buy items.

I personally would like more pool related objects and CAS items, as well as more bedroom options (more beds, armoires and such).

What about you guys?

Mitchi32 likes this.
  2. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

It's so funny how much our minds think a like... you created this thread while I was writing up mine (I had a meeting so I typed it up and just got the chance to post it without seeing this one first :oops:)

We even mentioned the same items.

benji_br likes this.
  3. Mya Mcafee

Mya Mcafee

I want to see some stuff packs focused around bedrooms and bathrooms, as well as one focused around clutter. I think we have plenty of clothing, but you can always have more.;)

skysims, ShaylaJ and benji_br like this.
  4. LongtimeSimmer

LongtimeSimmer

I would love love love love looooooooooove a pack all to do with children, just loads and loads of stuff for children, clothes, toys, bedroom furniture, outdoor play equipment, anything, just stuff for kids. Never gonna happen though, but a girl can dream xD

5. benji_br

benji_br

I just read yours hahaha We do think alike, that's so funny!

6. benji_br

benji_br

Me too! I don't know though, I think it could happen =)

ShaylaJ likes this.
  7. JackieGoOutside

JackieGoOutside Staff Member

Goth stuff. Spooky stuff. Garden stuff. Kid stuff. Spooky gothic garden kid stuff.

Just give me the spooky.

Please let there be another Spooky Stuff Pack this year please please pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease...

Ksuemarie, ShaylaJ and benji_br like this.
  8. benji_br

benji_br

You make me laugh!

9. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

Kids kids kids! I want to see bunk beds, and bean bag chairs, and jumping on the bed interactions, and playing dress up, and playing tag!

10. benji_br

benji_br

Ditto to all of those! I really miss seeing kids play with one another through interactions and not just mutual objetcs.