1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback and Ideas' started by MiffoShort1997, Feb 23, 2016.

1. MiffoShort1997

Hello SimsVIP staff :)

I'm really impressed with this forum, I love it in fact :) Since coming here last year it is still as special to me as it was then and I just want to thank you all on building such a wonderful community, and a great site too :)

But I do have a suggestion. The one thing of the forum that I think could be improved is our profile walls. I'm not sure what you could do to improve it but I know you're working or will be working on the trophie system, so maybe you could add badges as well? :)

But other than that this forum is awesome! It's my favourite forum and I have it bookmarked in every browser I use :)