1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Tattoos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by benji_br, Mar 14, 2015.

1. benji_br

benji_br

I read somewhere that there are many more tattoos coming with GTW, which is great. One thing I still don't know how to do, however, is to make sims who were born in my game and grew up to be young adults have tattoos. The option seems to always be unclickable in CAS for me.

Is there a way to give my sims tattoos?

Sorry if I sound like a total noob :$

2. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

There is a way, but it's a cheat (fulleditmode) and I don't understand why they have still not given us ability to change names or apply tattoos.

benji_br likes this.
  3. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

Yup, still no Tattoos without cheats, sadly. I don't really know why they don't just make Tattoos available as part of the restricted CAS, like Hair, Make-Up and Clothing. That would already be enough. I didn't usually bother to drive to the Stylist or even place it in my world in Ambitions anyway, so I'd be fine with that simple option. Maybe it just slipped their mind that that would be a possibility? Or I'm making assumptions again due to my lack of knowledge and it isn't actually as easy as it sounds to open up a new category within the restricted CAS.

benji_br likes this.
  4. benji_br

benji_br

You see, I have no idea how the engine works, but it sounds to me like it wouldn't be a big deal to do that in CAS.

Thanks, guys, I'll have to use the cheat then =/