1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

The Cypress Terrace Science Museum

Discussion in 'Creation and Photo Sharing Hub' started by Cody, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Cody

Cody

Hello everyone :)! I do not know about you but a frustration soon arose when playing Sims 4 of what to do with all the collections! The large bulk of what can be collected could really use a museum of its own and thus I began on the journey of creating a science museum. I have yet to upload it for I need to play test it but within the next few days I will get it up on the gallery. I will also update this post with relevant information like what to search for. Being as it collections do not transfer when uploading to the gallery but to help guide you and make the museum not feel so empty I put painting/shelves/counters to give suggestion of where to place things. This museum has great possibility of customization and you can create distinct areas like a space print gallery or a plant print gallery-use your imagination! May you now have a place to show off your collections that you worked so hard for. One quick note for those who have yet to realize this but when you have a sim on a lot you can drag things from their inventory onto a lot so this is one way to begin adding your collections. Without further ado I present to you the Cypress Terrace Science Museum! Museum 1 Entrance Needs Title.jpg Museum 2 Side Shot.jpg Museum 3 Back.jpg Museum 4 Side View.jpg

elsing, MidnightPearl and uhleeshuh like this.
  2. Cody

Cody

MY FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE THING TO DO IN ANY SIMS GAME IS TO LANDSCAPE?! When I ran out of room for a lush garden my heart sank then I said NO!?! LET THERE BE A GARDEN OR ELSE?! So where was I to put a garden when there was no space on the ground you might ask. On the roof naturally. Seriously the largest reason I build things in Sims is just so I can landscape it ha! The building is just a means to what I love. Now without a proper moveobjects cheat/the way plants kind of fail to mesh together like they did in Sims 3 it may be quirky in some spots. So please forgive me :)! Also make sure your sims do not get to close to the edge because they may fall off especially if they have been hitting the suds! Will not be held liable for any injuries that may occur.

Museum RG 3.jpg Museum RG 4.jpg Museum Rooftop Garden 1.jpg Museum RG 2.jpg

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
    MidnightPearl and uhleeshuh like this.
  3. Cody

Cody

Here is two overview photos of the two levels of the museum. If you have any questions just ask!
    Museum Overview 1.jpg Museum Overview 2.jpg

4. Cody

Cody

I did not take a snap shot of everything for I wanted to leave a little exploration/discovery to those who want to download it. There is even a nifty microscope where if you cut the rope it will most likely be use able!
    Museum 1 Inside.jpg Museum 2 Inside.jpg Museum 3 Inside.jpg Museum Inside 4.jpg

5. Cody

Cody

Museum Bathroom.jpg Neat Museum.jpg :)! Whew after all those photos I am TIRED! Hope you enjoyed and I will be updating this post when I have release the museum. May your collections prosper.

uhleeshuh likes this.
  6. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

WOW That is so cool man!! And it's such a great idea! I was sitting here throwing all my collectibles in the attic of my house but why do that when you can create your own damn museum?!!
    AH!:eek:
    C'est magnifique!!
    So it's ready to download or something?! Also I might need to know how to download things. LOL

7. Cody

Cody

It is ready to be uploaded but not downloaded. Pulling in a lot into your game is super easy now! All you will have to do is go to the gallery then search for my origin I.D once I provide it. I can give more instructions when the lot has been put up.

So no more throwing your junk into an attic lol and also thank you :)!

uhleeshuh likes this.
  8. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Well let me know bro! So I can start mah show! Gonna go to your lot and throw up the good stuff til the walls are full, this place be poppin- I never know when enough is enough! I SHOULD BE A RAPPER

Cody likes this.
  9. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Ooo I just gave me a good venue idea.

Cody likes this.
  10. Cody

Cody

AS IF I DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH PHOTOS HERE IS ONE MORE!
    Museum 5 Inside.jpg