1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

The Gorgeousness of The Sims 4

Discussion in 'Creation and Photo Sharing Hub' started by SimValera, Nov 2, 2014.

1. SimValera

SimValera

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share with you my admiration for The Sims 4. I think it looks amazing! And my videos are going to prove it! I hope ;)

MY LATEST CREATION

For all who may feel stressed-out sometimes... - Zen Garden!

First - My Overlook of The Sims 4
    I tried to show off game's cool features, graphics and fun that you get from it while playing! Hope you enjoy!

The comments are very appreciated!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
    missmf2, Kenia and JohnBigOz like this.
  2. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

If I didn't know any better I would've assumed this was Maxis made. Nice shots, very nice.. I like it :3

3. SimValera

SimValera

Thank you so much! :D

4. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

You've obviously paid a LOT of attention to how Maxis do those official videos. This is amazing. Amazing editing, amazing shots, great choice of music... It's all just wow! Great, great work right there! Well done! :clapping::thumbsup:

5. SimValera

SimValera

Thank you for the kind words! ;)

This time I've created a venue! In this luxurious swimming club you will find everything one may need: cozy sofas, a bar full of drinks, entertaining games for companies and, of course, a big swimming pool!
    Welcome to the "Redwood Pool"!

(Download link and installation instruction are in the description of the video on YouTube)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
  6. Cody

Cody

It has already been said but you did an extremely great job on making those videos!

Also great builds ^_^!

7. SimValera

SimValera

Thanks! I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

If you'd like to try something different in The Sims 4 then maybe you should consider buying an apartment!?
    Not so luxurious yet so cozy, it provides a great experience of living somewhere in New York City! Kind of... :)

(Download link and installation instruction are in the description of the video on YouTube)

8. jeLlyBeAn1573

jeLlyBeAn1573

Beautiful build and video as usual! I even love where you placed it in the neighborhood; right next to the small playground makes perfect sense! :)

9. SimValera

SimValera

I'm so glad you pointed that out! Thanks! =)

Here're my Top 10 favorite activities in the The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat Game Pack!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  10. SimValera

SimValera

For all who may feel stressed-out sometimes... - Zen Garden!

(Download link is in the description of the video on YouTube)

jeLlyBeAn1573 likes this.