1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

The Hyatt Legacy

Discussion in 'Stories and Legacies' started by Simmer517, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Simmer517

Simmer517

I love sims legacy challenges and I wanted to start one of my own. I won't be using any pictures just because I have a hard time uploading them, hope you like this!

Mackenzie stepped out of her car. This was adulthood. There was no one to tell her what to do and she was happy to have gotten a wealthy roommate in the huge house. She almost ran to the front door, but she was an adult now, she would have to act like one. Plus, it was 6:00 A.M and there were a lot of joggers. She knocked on the door and almost instantly, it was opened by a woman her age.

"Hi! I'm Tatiana, come in, I'll show you around." She said. Mackenzie knew they were going to be great friends. The house was amazing. Three bedrooms, four bathrooms. The most amazing bedroom had a bathroom, a walk-in closet, and a flat screen TV. Tatiana even told Mackenzie that she could have that one! The basement had a pool and was a lounge area.

The day was great. Tatiana served dinner. Ughhh Grilled Cheese... I hate that stuff, but come on Mackenzie, you need to eat it. It's a traditional welcoming meal in SimNation, everyone like's it. She thought. Tatiana saw the look on her face. "I thought everyone liked grilled cheese." She said. "I'm a picky eater, I can eat it though." Mackenzie protested. "It's ok." Tatiana said. "I'm going to bed, you can stay up as long as you want." Mackenzie wanted to build a rocket ship, and she should get started.

Tatiana couldn't sleep, she kept hearing hammering noises. She looked out the window and saw Mackenzie building a rocket ship right in the yard! She couldn't help the growing suspicion
    that was inside her and she knew a way to prove it. "Mackenzie! Want to swim in the pool?" She yelled down. "Sure!" Mackenzie agreed.

Tatiana saw it, cleverly tucked inside her swim clothes. "A zipper!" She yelled. "You're an alien!"

MiffoShort1997 and Kit like this.
  2. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Wonderful! :) I love your legacy. You are so descriptive and the way you explain the scene is really good. You had me hanging on every word and eager to read more :)

Also if you want to upload a picture then perhaps this will help you :)

Ok first select the button Upload A File (The one in the picture below!)

Untitled.png

Ok next you should see this:

Untitled1.png

Ok now go to the folder where the picture you want to upload is. I want to upload a picture of my pond fish so I go to my 2015 Pictures folder.

Untitled2.png

Ok now that you see your picture, whatever it is you simply click it and then click open and abracadabra your picture is uploaded!! :) Your picture will upload and then you click to add it to your post either as Thumnail or Full Image. Here's what you'll have if you upload it as Full Image :)

Untitled3.png

Hope this helps you :)
    If you need any more help I am always happy to help you, or anybody else out :)

Matthew.

Attached Files:

3. Simmer517

Simmer517

I was trying to figure out all that when I was choosing an avatar for this website. I ended up downloading a picture from Google Images and using that. My Dad gave me his computer when he didn't need it anymore, he deleted everything from it. The only pictures I had were the samples, so how do you get pictures from The Sims to your library? Thanks!

MiffoShort1997 likes this.
  4. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

When in-game on the Sims you press C to take a screenshot. Once you quit go to My Documents, then go in to the Electronic Arts folder, then the Sims 4 folder and then the screenshots folder :) Then just follow the pictures I posted on my post above and you can upload them to your post :)

Hope this helps :)

Matthew.

5. SimsPOV

SimsPOV

OR a much simpler way, I'm sure Matthew won't mind... You have a "Prt Sc" key on your keyboard... next to the F12 button. Push that "Prt Sc" Button, then go into Paint and select "Paste". Viola! You have your saved screenshot from in-game. That is what I do for my story writings! :)

6. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

@SimsPOV funny thing is I use print screen all the time :) and then once I have print screened I go in to Paint.Net and save the image :)

Don't know why I didn't think of it earlier :)

Matthew.

7. Simmer517

Simmer517

Here's my next post! I probably won't use screenshots for a while, just because I took them a couple weeks ago, and they are all mixed up in my file. Enjoy!

Mackenzie knew what she had to do, all aliens get their mischief skills up to ten as children. She erased Tatiana's memory of her. She could send her to the hermit in the deepest woods of Granite falls, he was a friend of the aliens. Tatiana would believe anything she said at the time, so she could get her there easily.

"Where am I?" Tatiana asked. Mackenzie handed her the letter she kept for emergencies. "You live in Granite Falls, with the hermit." Mackenzie said. "I Don't know why you are at my house, but when you get to him, give him this letter." "Alright! I'll go up there immediately, so sorry I bothered you. Bye!" Tatiana got into her car and left. Mackenzie could finish her rocket in peace now.

Mackenzie wanted to get married and start a family, and her rocket was done. She got out of her disguise and stepped in, she hoped no one saw her ship blast off as she left. When she arrived at Sixam, Christopher McDaniel told her she looked nice. Soon they got married, and then she found out she was pregnant!

I also pressed the prt sc key, but nothing happened.

8. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

@Simmer517 ((I love your story. I will private message you to help you through any problems you're having. I don't want your legacy topic to get off topic. =) Sul Sul!))

9. Simmer517

Simmer517

Enjoy my next chapter of The Hyatt Legacy!

Mackenzie couldn't wait to have her son, though she was nervous, as any first-time mother would be. She and Christopher were thinking of names, William, Samuel, and Bryan were good. Christopher wasn't going for classic though, some of the names he suggested she couldn't even pronounce.

Finally, the day came, and she gave birth to Andrew McDaniel, but she liked calling him Andy better. She and Christopher loved him, but while he was a baby, they tried to plan how his future as an alien. Alien families were often called "mysterious" or "mean" by the neighbors, as they needed to stay in disguise and couldn't risk being discovered.

Mackenzie became pregnant again, and around that time the neighbors visited. The McDaniel's tried to be as friendly as they could without being discovered. Things were going well until Ava shouted "They're aliens!" It was fairly easy to erase their memories, then they all ran up and locked themselves in a bedroom. Soon after the neighbors left and for now, everything was alright. 08-03-15_1-19 PM.png A good breakfast on the morning when the neighbors arrived.

10. Simmer517

Simmer517

Enjoy my next post!

Andy knew something was wrong with his parents. Across the hall at night he heard yelling. At first, he didn't worry about it too much because on weekends after he was in bed, they would watch movies. This had been going on for a week though, and he knew something wasn't right....

Mackenzie felt sad. The future of her marriage looked bleak. Though she knew she couldn't raise Andy and her child on the way alone. She still loved Christopher, but he had such a temper. It had gotten to the point where she worried about the health of her unborn baby. Her childhood friend Christi came over, and Mackenzie had talked to her about the problem. Divorce seemed like the only solution....

Christopher hated his wife's rebellious spirit. As a child, his mother would not disagree with her husband, and she had no say in anything. That was the way it should be with his wife also. He didn't know if it was alien tradition or not, but his father told him how to parent and manage his household. Divorce WAS the only way to go.
    08-03-15_1-28 PM.png Another fight....