1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

The Omriscient (It's A Birthday Build For A Friend)

Discussion in 'Creation and Photo Sharing Hub' started by Sweet Pea, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Sweet Pea

Sweet Pea

Hi Everyone! I thought I should post one of my recent builds. (Just so you know I am not an experiened builder :p ) I built this house for my friend Omri, I wanted to make something nice & useful for him. "The Omriscient" is a play on word for "Omniscient" - "having complete or unlimited knowledge, awareness, or understanding; perceiving all things."

But anway, on to the house :p

Here is a link - http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/galler...s&time=all&searchquery=#SweetPeaGaming&max=25

I don't exactly have pictures but I did record video footage & turned it into a speed build for my channel...so if you're curious you can see what I did here -

If I keep building, I'll get better ^-^

MiffoShort1997 likes this.
  2. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Hello @Sweet Pea :)

Your video and thoughts that went in to making it and the house are so very very beautiful :) Omri is extremely lucky to have a very kind friend like you who would build something so amazing and yet so special as well :)!!
    I don't why you said you're not professional at building in the Sims 4 because that house is incredible! I wish my building skills were as good as yours are when it comes to house building.

I think it was a very nice thing to do and I am sure Omri loves it too :)

Matthew.

3. Sweet Pea

Sweet Pea

Aw thanks! :blush:
    Well I say that because if you look at (I'd like to call them Pro-Builders) homes...they are beyond amazing! Simply a work of art..that amazing that I don't want to touch them thinking i'd break them xD (Like a very expencive painting...per say) - & he loved it, he said "Oh wow Rach! That was so sweet of you! :D" Then he said he loved it, I'm glad he did! ^^

I still think there is room for improvments but building more & I will get there! ^^