1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

The other sims in the household...

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get To Work' started by Mitchi32, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Mitchi32

So my Legacy founder is in the active Doctor career, and has two children. (Hubby died and she's hooking up with Don Lothario now... :eek:)

When she leaves for work, it's before the kids leave for school. If I follow her to work, and my kids are eating breakfast at the dinner table for example, I get a notification at work at 8 am that x & x left for school. When my work day is done, the kids are still sitting at the dinner table, in their pj's as if they didn't leave at all. Even if I stay late at the clinic, there they... in their pj's.

Part of me hopes it's a bug (so that it'll eventually get fixed), and then part of me hopes it isn't (so that I don't wait and hope to see it in patch notes every time one is released).

So... does this happen to you guys as well?