1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

The Sims 3 Collectors Edition(Help!)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Le0nard, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Le0nard

Le0nard

Hello guys , I need in your help. Unfortunately I didn't buy collectors edition of the Sims 3 when it was released:(
    Maybe somebody knows where can I buy it now for normal price ?

2. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

I doubt you'll still find any of those at all. Especially for a reasonable price... :/
    After six years those editions are usually completely sold out, even in the last store. And since there aren't that many Sims collectors to begin with, there probably don't exist any unopened ones either.
    But I guess ebay is always the best place to search for old products. If someone somewhere is going to want to sell theirs, they would probably do it there.

3. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

4. xyxnix

xyxnix

Maybe you can find it in a bottom shelf of PC games where I found the Master Suite Stuff EP.

5. SimplyJen

SimplyJen

(assuming you're in the US and if not, sorry)

You can try Amazon too. I'm looking right at a new copy on Amazon but it's $149.99 + $3.99 shipping. Yeah it's not going to be cheap. Used would be cheaper ($30 - $60 on Amazon) and you run the risk of not being able to register it so you won't have access to the store. Most likely it will not come with the plumbob USB.

Months ago I saw one at Best Buy and I'm sure it's rare to find them in stores now.