1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

The Sims 4 3rd Expansion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Geeuto, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Geeuto

Geeuto

It's has been already 6 months and this quarter teaser did no show that we were not getting a new expansion this 3 months. Does this mean we should expect a new pack around the holiday season and what pack could it be? I think we will get pets because there was a survey a while back talking about a pets expansion.

2. JackieGoOutside

JackieGoOutside Staff Member

They didn't confirm or deny that there's going to be an EP, plus the teaser showed pieces from upcoming content for July, August and September, which could be any combination of free content patch, EP, SP or even GP although I think it's a little too soon for another GP.

It seems expansion packs are announced one month ahead of release so if we're getting an expansion, it should be announce this or next month if there's going to be one soon. But if they don't, there should be an EP next quarter, and we'll be getting another quarterly teaser for October, November and December.

3. benji_br

benji_br

Get Together was actually announced much sooner, though they failed to give us info on what the clubs system actually was like. I think it's safe to assume we're going to get an EP this year, I don't think they would go a whole year without releasing one.

4. Matarratas

Matarratas

I'm pretty sure that from now on, we're going to get just one expansion pack per year

5. Maddis_97

Maddis_97

What do you think about a possible EP 3 Announcement at this years Gamescom?

BonQuiQui667 likes this.
  6. Matarratas

Matarratas

Most likely, I hope that is going to be a big expansion pack with lots of content.