1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

The Sims 4: Game Pack Three In The Works

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AtomicSimmer, Oct 29, 2015.

1. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I just saw on the front page of Sims Vip that game pack 3 is in the works? What do you think it will be? according to the article Simsguru Sarah confirmed it and said it will allow the sims to do stuff.

2. Geeuto

Geeuto

Maybe a new vacation world like A beach retreat world

benji_br likes this.
  3. June Dune

June Dune

Yeah, maybe a vacation world if it releases in January. Or perhaps it could be a romance-related one if it is released closer to Valentine's Day (you can probably tell that that's the one I want because the hint was literally 'sims doing stuff' :p). Well, it sorta makes sense because one of the ideas in the expansion pack survey mentioned ideas of bachelor/bachelorette parties, improved weddings, and romance reputation. Anything from that list (except Generations and some other ones, obviously) could very well be turned into a game pack. It would be so nice and quite convenient to be getting them back near February. A Simmer can dream, huh? :D

benji_br likes this.
  4. benji_br

benji_br

I tend to think it will be something related to Romance too. Maybe the love bed will make a comeback?

I would like a new tropical themed pack better, but I feel like that's not something they're going to give us just now.

Sennie likes this.
  5. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I miss going on Honeymoons too. That was a fun little break to spend time "together" :p Maybe they could give us a new vacation spot too then! ;)

benji_br and Sennie like this.
  6. Sennie

Sennie

I think it's going to be a romance game pack. Originally I thought a festive game pack to tie in with Christmas but I don't picture Ea releasing a game pack just after Get Together releases so I have a feeling that game pack 3 will actually be a romantic getaway type pack! :) as @Mitchi32 said, I would really love to have Sims going away on Honeymoons again :)

ShaylaJ, Mitchi32 and benji_br like this.
  7. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

Perhaps it'll be some addition to play off of the expansion pack? Maybe we will get the Lucky Strike bowling alley so our sims can start a bowling club, which would also add more family gameplay to the game. Maybe the game pack will be centered around Family Fun? One of the guru's said it was a game pack that would give our sims "stuff" to do. And all of us who are fans of the new series have been asking for more family-oriented activities to do. Maybe the developers of the game will put some ideas from the very first expansion pack survey into the pack? Topics like Professional Gamer which would allow our sims to build ultimate gaming rigs, join gaming clubs, and add objects like consoles and simulation goggles. In addition to games that will incorporate more family-related activities like more board games, card games, and pinball machines unless the pinball machine comes with Get Together. Some other things which would be fun to see make it into a Family Fun type of pack would be objects like a kiddie pool, slip'n'slide, and sprinklers that would also help with gardening.

ShaylaJ and benji_br like this.
  8. benji_br

benji_br

You know what? This is also a very realistic possibility. I still think the timing (February) will be used for a romance pack, but all this you mentioned is something I see being done later in the year.

9. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

This would be a fun game pack! The Honeymoon Game Pack where Sims can go on vacations right after they get married with specific goals together, new world (and omg, spas on a honeymoon).

benji_br, Mitchi32 and Sennie like this.
  10. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

Divine Dining could be the next game pack, just under a different name since representatives (guru's) confirmed that the "Divine Dining" was a rumor. It happened once already... was it with the most recent stuff pack? Or it may have been with Cool Kitchen? I can't recall. I'm still stuck on the hopes I recently posted about adding a bowling alley, game consoles, board games, etc. into a family-oriented pack that allows our sims to do "stuff". But, just for a moment, what if Divine Dining wasn't a fake. Of course if something is leaked representatives of the product would say "oh, no. It was a fake." and then a couple of months later- wha-la... the exact same product just under a different label. Take for instance Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani... rumored to be an item, but the said it was a rumor, a lie, and they were just close friends. Yesterday Blake's representative came out and said that the rumor was true and that they are officially an item. It happens. And it's good advertising sales approach in business.

It would complete the cooking aspects of the game. We have homestyle cooking, gourmet cooking and baking already. We can create and run our own bakeries and soon we will be able to run our own cafes. So a game pack that would allow us to build and run our own restaurants would bring tons of game play to the equation.

New build and buy mode objects like host stand, booths, commerical-style appliances like- grill, deep fryers, prep table, dish washer and drink dispenser.

New Active Career- Server/Chef

New Cusine types- Chinese, French, Italian, Arabian

New NPC- chinese delivery driver

New NPC employees- server, host(ess), dishwasher or cook

New Lot Type- Restaurant

New Romance Interactions- spaghetti kiss (Lady and The Tramp reference)

benji_br likes this.