1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

The Sims 4 "Get To Work" Expansion Pack Announced

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get To Work' started by SimsVIP, Feb 4, 2015.

1. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

EA has announced the first Sims 4 Expansion Pack: Get To Work. For details and information about the game, be sure to check out the official announcement post on SimsVIP.

You can also pre-order the game via Origin and other retailers. Be sure to check your local retailers for details.
  2. JokinPedre

This is Just AWESOME. Personally yesterday I was complaining about not having anything to check your family on Sims 4 and then they released the game update. And then while I was playing Sims 2 OFB, I watched the trailler. First I wasn't very excited, but after the trailer I REALLY WANNA PLAY IT! It's just amazing to have a mix of ambitions and open for bussines :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
    Can't wait to open my own bakery on sims 4
    Mitchi32 likes this.