1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SIMS 4 IN 2016 PREDICTIONS AND SPECULATION

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AtomicSimmer, Feb 4, 2016.

1. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

We are now 1 month and 4 days into 2016. What are your predictions for the rest of this year in the sims 4 world? Yes I all ready know theres a new romantic garden stuff coming 2/9 but besides that what do you simmers think will happen? I think they will cave in and finally add toddlers and I'm pretty confident we will have pets this year as well. Enough of my rambling now its your turn...

2HubbiesNLove likes this.
  2. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

It's always fun trying to predict the could be's and what if's. I am happy that we're getting a romance-themed pack for the month of February. As for expansion predictions for the year 2016 I'm still going to say that I think mid-spring/early-summer we will see Find Love as an expansion pack. And then the mid-autumn/early-winter we will get Generations with the new addition to toddlers and pre-teens with a new complex family system.

I kind of hope the expansions follow a theme this go around in the series.

Get To Work gave our sims the ability to go to work and start a business.
    Get Together gave our sims a social life and the ability to join and create clubs.
    Find Love would expand the dating and romance of the game, as well as weddings and honeymoons by giving us a new vacation destination, bed & breakfast, a new romance/attraction system with turn on's and turn off's, tons of romance game play interactions; new party events- bachelor/bachelorette party and anniversary party. And new venue type- restaurant that gave us a new active career- server/chef.
    Generations could pick up from Find Love expanding family play and generations game play with a new family tree system introducing family members like aunts/uncles, nieces/nephews, cousins, step-parents, in-laws, step-children; as well as new party events- family reunion and funeral/memorial- new venue: cemetery.

3. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I have to agree with the Generations & Find Love. But there are so many little things in the game that would make be believe otherwise that Pets is coming very soon.

Geeuto likes this.
  4. Geeuto

Geeuto

Well If maxis goes by the pattern where it goes 1 ep then 2 sp then 1 gp then 2 sp then the cycle restarts. I also feel like the sims might take a month of releasing content to focus on one of their ep
    January-movie hangout stuff
    February-Romantic garden stuff
    March-Game pack?
    April-stuff pack?
    May-stuff pack?
    June or July- Expansion pack (Generations or Season)
    July or August-Stuff pack?
    August or September-Stuff pack?
    September or October-Game pack
    October or November-Stuff pack
    November or December-Stuff pack
    December or maybe January-Expansion pack (Generations, Season or maybe pets!!!)
    Also I feel like the 4 ep will come in December because I bet they will push for a holiday release

Sennie, 2HubbiesNLove and benji_br like this.
  5. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

Don't forget the free content. like what they did for the anniversary and giving us the pools and stuff a while back I'm sure there will be some more free stuff.

Geeuto and benji_br like this.
  6. Machew

Machew

I LOVE THESE IDEAS! Find love as an expansion pack would be amazing. They could add a tropical destination with piers and fire walking. Spas would go perfect with this. And they're can be romantic activities and love festivals on the beach. With better weddings and bachelor/bachelorette parties returning. And Generations could add family reunions. And return acne and mood swings for preteens. Sleepovers and would work great with clubs. Neighbors could have an actual community and toddlers can make a return and a daycare like in ts3. And teens could go to prom and have school options. And elders can go golfing and relax and pinch little kid cheeks. They would work so well together. Then we can have like a game pack with bowling abd skating and mini golf. CARNIVALS. Omg so many possible ideas.

Geeuto and 2HubbiesNLove like this.
  7. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I still think we might have Pets before toddlers there is just so many little clues floating around. Its all just speculation and hype though nobody really knows anything.

Sennie, Geeuto and Kit like this.