1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

The waiting game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by salemkat, Sep 3, 2014.

1. salemkat

salemkat

I have been checking posts on the forum since yesterday morning. Have pre-loaded the game via origin and am just waiting for it to be released here in the UK.

It is a waiting game with the icon taunting me on the desktop

thatsimsgirl, Reuta and blossums like this.
  2. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

play sims 3 lol that's what I did while waiting for it to get released.

thatsimsgirl likes this.
  3. cedricweehunt

cedricweehunt Staff Member

That was the worst part for me, was that little icon, sitting there, teasing me. lol

thatsimsgirl likes this.
  4. Pyziulka

Pyziulka

I bought limited edition today in local shop but I can't play till midnight :( It's stupid! Why do they let them sell this game if we all have to wait till release date? And another thing is that my version is only Czech, Polish and Russian... I wanted to install English version - as always - since I don't like translation, but this time they send only selected languages. I don't think it's right :(

thatsimsgirl likes this.
  5. rye_encoke

rye_encoke

I deleted the icon off my desktop so it wouldn't taunt me......I finally got fed up when it started calling me names and just sent it to the trash.

salemkat and thatsimsgirl like this.
  6. blossums

blossums

I've got to wait for the postman to come Friday! o_O
    Should be here about noon, gonna go out for the day tomorrow to pass the time :p

thatsimsgirl likes this.
  7. SimfulSimmer

SimfulSimmer cute, clever and charming too.

Ahhh I am in the UK too.

I pre-ordered it from game, but the guy serving me screwed it up and didn't need a deposit, so I have a pre-order with a £0 deposit. I went into game today and I found out that it cost £45. Therefore I went ballistic and scrunched up the receipt. I then went to the market, found the gamer store that sells games cheap and i found that he was selling for £42. Not as cheap as I expected but he made up for that by telling me he'd sell me the game a day earlier!! Therefore, I'll be able to get the game on the 4th! I just hope the online activation works...

thatsimsgirl likes this.
  8. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

I feel your pain! The last 3 days has gone SOOOOO slowly! It's literal torture! That's the worst part for me, as well, having the icon on the desktop. :confused:

blossums likes this.
  9. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

So you can go ahead and install it beforehand so when the clock strikes midnight you can be whisked off your feet and have a ball! It's like the opposite of Cinderella.

thatsimsgirl likes this.
  10. Kerantli

Kerantli

My partner got an email at 2am UK time saying that my copy has been dispatched, so hoping to get it tomorrow but it depends on what its coming by (as it could be royal mail, or a courier)
    Either way, i want it as son as is possible!