1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

TS3 WA: Problem with the Temple of Heaven (China)

Discussion in 'Expansion and Stuff Packs' started by Lucius, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Lucius

Lucius

Hi, guys. :) Now, I'm really depressed. Usually, I like to have everything 100% explored, but now for the first time I've got a huge problem with Temple of Heaven in Shang Simla.

So, I've completed the Pangu Axe and then the Monk Artifact (or something) some time ago, but I noticed that I still have some unexplored rooms downstairs. So I started looking all over the Internet, and then it hit me. I haven't unlocked one of the stairs.

[​IMG]

Now, this picture doesn't belong to me, but it shows the stairs on the left. And only one of them is unlocked, but there are two: one of them goes like \ and one goes like /. Gee, I hope you know what I mean.

And here's the whole level:

[​IMG]

Next to the yellow circle are those two sets of stairs (they are both unlocked here).

So my question is, how to unlock the ones on the left? I know I could use cheats, but I'm just wondering, because I know there are some glitches in this tomb, but if some people have it unlocked then there is a way to do it, right.

(If you go down these stairs you go this corridor full of big boulders, that you can see on the left side of the 2nd picture.)

Sorry for any language mistakes.

xoxo

2. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I got stuck on this tomb as well but I can't remember if it was the same spot. I'm pretty sure I used Carl Sim's walkthroughs to complete it.

There's tons of youtube videos on tomb walkthroughs as well if Carl Sim's doesn't help.

Sorry I couldn't help you more... it's been awhile since I played TS3! :D