1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

TS4 Top 3 Must Have Mods

Discussion in 'Custom Content and Modding Hub' started by Kit, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

What are those three mods or CC that you can't stand to play your Sims game without?

Mine are No Mosaic Censor, a Grey CAS Background, and Shower Bladder Reliever. =P

Dark Wolf and Esnes Nommoc like this.
  2. gagasluxury

gagasluxury

No mosaic, UI cheats extension & stuff break far less easily

Esnes Nommoc and Kit like this.
  3. gurlgamer05

gurlgamer05

Mine are no mosaic, stuff breaks far less easy and call anytime.

Esnes Nommoc likes this.
  4. Zhaoyi

Zhaoyi

Besides No mosaic I don't feel like there are any "must have" mods. But this is a top 3 so my two other mods would be the relationship decay mod and the weirder walkstyles disabled mod. Let's be honest the friendship meter in Sims 4 goes down way too quickly and I hate it when my sims don't manage to get into bed or go the toilet in time just because they are toooo slow :p
    I kinda wish Nraas was still active (his mods were absolutely necessary for me to enjoy Sims 3) but on the other hand Sims 4 is way less buggy/laggy than the third instalment. Maybe with time we will get some cool gameplay changing mods though (Open world is technically impossible but maybe CASt...hope dies last...) :)

Esnes Nommoc, Mitchi32 and Kit like this.
  5. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

@Zhaoyi I personally love the weird walk styles. =) Nraas was just plain amazing! I still miss it sometimes, although I know there is a Master Controller mod on ModTheSims somewhere that is trying to carry on the legacy. I don't use it anymore, so I can't say how stable it is.

Esnes Nommoc and Mitchi32 like this.
  6. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

Uff, that's a hard one considering how many mods I am using.
    Probably UI cheats extension, which I don't know how I lived without before it was made.
    Then the Relationship Decay mod. As much as I love Sims 2, I always hated how fast Sims would loose friends. That's really something I didn't need back, especially after getting used to Sims 3 and modded Sims 2.
    And third I would probably pick the No Culling mod. My PC can handle more Sims than 180 and I love to have full control over everything, so why not make use of that?

Also gotten a liking to the Pregnancy Mega Mod as of late. Really helpfull for stories or for recreating old families. But I could live without it, so not part of my Top 3.

Esnes Nommoc likes this.
  7. RethkaSims4

RethkaSims4

8. gagasluxury

gagasluxury

I noticed u mentioned two mods that aren't working with each other- relationship decay and UI. its working for u? bc with the UI u can change relationship meters and the decay stops it.

9. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

@gagasluxury Don't they? I had no issues with them so far. Bot work as they are supposed to. I do not actually use the ability to change the relationships with the UI cheats, though.