1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

We need an Ideas Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback and Ideas' started by 2HubbiesNLove, Aug 6, 2015.

1. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

Before I begin with my idea for the forum my husband and I would just like to say that this forum is fan-Sim-tastic!!! We enjoy the style, the look, and the topics to discuss and share opinions with the Sim community. This is the #1 site I go to about news and information, since you all are very dedicated to keeping the community up-to-date with news and guides.

One thing I would love to see, but than again, I don't know if Gurus come over and check this forum out (which they should!) is an Idea forum. When I would follow The Sims main forum on their website it was always so interesting to see everybody's ideas because we, as a community, could relate to our wants, needs, and wishes for this new series. I have retired from using the main forum just due to the negativity and trolling... its mindboggling. But here, we can agree and disagree, and know that we're not going to be trolled to the point of not returning for months. Which is just another reason I love this forum. The moderators on here deserve a lot of credit for keeping the forum clean and civil... KUDOS to the moderating team.

In the end of this post I would just like to see an Ideas thread, even if it was useless its still entertaining and great fun getting involved in discussions about what all of us would love to see return to the game, or something innovative and new.

2. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

Thanks for the idea! It will be taken into consideration.

2HubbiesNLove likes this.
  3. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

um isn't that what this section is about feedback and ideas.?? :)

4. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

@AtomicSimmer- the thread is "Forum Feedback & Ideas", meaning their asking forum members for feedback and ideas to improve or better enhance the SimsVIP experience on the forum. But I get where the "thread name" could be confusing.

5. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

Well I understand that much but it could still be used for both.

6. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

The way I understood it, he wants to make The Sims Ideas forum for packs that could potentially be made into future additions to the game. This is the Forum Feedback and Ideas for SimsVIP forum topics. I could have misunderstood however.

7. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

Well I guess that does make sense. if you ever go to the main sims site they do have a section for that.