1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mattyshadysims, Aug 29, 2014.

1. mattyshadysims

mattyshadysims

Welcome to the Sims 4 thread where we can discuss all that there is about the game in a general sense :)
    I look forward to posting and creating.

Reuta and SimfulSimmer like this.
  2. JaneDoe

JaneDoe

Congratulations on getting your forum up and running! :-D

3. StarryNiteSims

StarryNiteSims

Hi!! So who watched the live broadcast today? It took them a bit to get going because of the audio issues and then they couldn't seem to figure out that they had to click ALL on the gallery instead of just Maxis. :rolleyes: :roll: That was funny. I enjoyed seeing the fire, the death and the birth! LOVED when the guy got into the bubble bath with his clothes on. And Mortimer playing in the tub was hilarious. I was nearly in tears of laughter watching the whole fire fiasco with people walking into the room where the dead body was and just casually grabbing themselves a snack LOL.

3 more days and 7 hours or so. :eek:

Jenna

gemini4067 and Maureen like this.
  4. SimfulSimmer

SimfulSimmer cute, clever and charming too.

Hi Jenna!

I watched half of it, didn't manage to catch the last half, but it did amuse me how the guru's were a bit clueless of how to do a few things. The audio issues were quit annoying but nevertheless, it was a good stream.

What do you guys think the first expansion pack will be? :p

5. rye_encoke

rye_encoke

Congratz on the new forum, very glad to be here and looking forward to us all sharing our Sims experiences

6. Maureen

Maureen

Hello everyone! Congratulations on the forum! I am excited to be here. I am really looking forward to the game. I'm going to try a legacy challenge for the first time! There are so many things I am looking forward to creating and discovering and I am also looking forward to connecting to other Sims players. Only 3 days!!

7. htairchix

htairchix

Nice looking forum, It will be fun coming here sharing our Sims stories.:D

8. Serrabella

Serrabella

Hello all glad to be here happy simming

9. StarryNiteSims

StarryNiteSims

Yes @sinfulsimmer my daughter and I were sitting here yelling at the screen and we were also amused by the fact that we as mere players knew instantly that she needed to click "All" instead of just Maxis lol. I really like Azure though, she's adorable! We thought it was so funny and I was hoping they would choose one of the sims we uploaded but I think it was buried too deep lol.

@Maureen I'm looking forward to creating a legacy too! I always start one but never get past the first 2-3 generations, because I'm such a spaz. I'm gonna REALLY try this time though! Maybe someone will start a legacy challenge here on these forums! :D

Maureen and SimfulSimmer like this.
  10. Maureen

Maureen

Just a guess, but I'm thinking we may be in for a Supernatural type EP. There are so many little indications I have seen in videos and on some of the clothing in the CAS demo. And with Halloween coming soon ... but you never know. I would love to have Seasons! My fav!

SimfulSimmer likes this.