1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

What are your thoughts on a Sims 4 Store?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kenter93, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Kenter93

Kenter93

Ever since EA's Premium flash in the gameplay video with Simguru Graham and (Simguru)Ryan and since EA posted a job posting for a in game purchase platform the Simsvip team has been wondering if EA plans to announce a store soon. If they do what are your thoughts on this? Do you think they should use Simpoints, or go for actual cash? What items should be in a store? Let us know.

2. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

NO STORE NNO STOR NO WAY i thing ther not doing the stor thing! ther staying with how ther sell objects ore it would be like ohh now we have an store wel her have this expension but oh YOu also what to surve her we self this in the store with not as good animations

3. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

I personally think a store would be good, but I rather have a premium membership rather than a store for TS4. We absolutely detested the simpoint system, so perhaps a $20.00 USD a month premium membership would work great for the series. If they released new bundles that were free for premium members- new themed worlds, new build mode objects that had a specific architectural theme- Colonial, Mediterranean, Georgian, Victorian, Gothic-Renaissance, etc., as well as new clothing bundles, buy mode objects that had special interactions and so on and so forth.
    If someone didn't want to be a premium member but there was a bundle they liked they could purchase it for $1.99USD to $4.99USD. But all content that was released to premium members automatically received it once it was released. But still release new stuff packs and game packs just to keep the content for creators and gameplay more interesting. We have monthly premium memberships to the ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) which is awesome since we're able to get 1500 gold crowns a month and all DLCs for the game are free for us to play without purchase (Imperial City releases in 2 weeks).

Bryan & Barry

missmf2 and Kit like this.
  4. Kenter93

Kenter93

That is an interesting idea!

5. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I like it the way it is. We get something new approximately once a month as it is. =)

benji_br, Misawa and missmf2 like this.
  6. Harry

Harry

No store that offers 'premium content' but something that offers things like the hot tubs and ice cream maker from the SP's would be nice. Perhaps they could release the SP and then like a month to two months later release the 'premium content' attached to those packs later.

7. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

I wouldn't have a problem with a Sims 4 Store, so long as the pricing isn't as ridiculous as in the past. I actually think that would be better for us as customers than the Stuff Packs we have right now. The problem is, when you let people pick and choose exactly what content they want, you will end up creating a lot of stuff that won't sell as much as others, which is one of the reasons why the Sims 3 Store was so expensive. So I don't think we will ever see a Store with lower prices.

benji_br likes this.