1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

What free update do you want to see!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Geeuto, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Geeuto

Geeuto

Think back at all the new content for the sims 4 has been giving me some question. One question that I have raised is. What will an exciting free update for the sims 4 be!! I hope they could add curved walls or terrain editing. What other thing would you want in a free update.(don't say Toddlers!!!!)

Adlw SimieskArt and ShaylaJ like this.
  2. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

But... toddlers! Lol. Besides toddlers, I want to see terrain editing. I didn't use it at all in TS3, but I was also horrible at building in TS3. =P

JackieGoOutside likes this.
  3. Mendota

Mendota Site Supporter

Well I would like to be able to edit the public spaces. I hope that ability comes to the game. I know they want to prevent routing issues, but these sims are much smarter than past ones, so they should be able to get out of each others way.

JackieGoOutside likes this.
  4. JackieGoOutside

JackieGoOutside Staff Member

What I would like, personally? I'd like something for the elders and kids. New interactions, maybe a new toy? I wouldn't mind a patch with.

But we haven't gotten a new gnome in a while, or new clothes. We'll might get some Star War costumes in May. Those are the more realistic patch ideas.

Kit likes this.
  5. June Dune

June Dune

I personally would like a trait randomizer, simply because I'm too lazy with creating new people in my town. :p Plus it's fun!

And also, I would like the party system to be revamped. Now I know everyone seems to be just about sick with parties, but I hope that they change the party system back to The Sims 3 style in a free update. You know, where it doesn't matter who uses their phone to set up the party because you can invite anyone that your household knows instead of only inviting the people the one person using the phone knows. And also, setting times for parties instead of having them as soon as you plan them. It could even work for nonplayable Sims asking you to parties. For example, you could RSVP to a townie's party at 11 at the park and you can come early and the party will start when it hits 11. If you aren't at the location at 11, a pop-up will ask you whether you want to attend the party, and if so, you are automatically transported to that location with whomever you want to take. And I wouldn't mind if some people stayed after the party a little bit instead of a giant herd leaving at once, but I can tolerate that. :p

There're a lot of things I hope that they will soon patch in with a free update, but those things were specifically on my mind as I played. :D Oh, and more traits as well!

Mitchi32 likes this.
  6. benji_br

benji_br

I don't think this is going to happen anytime soon (if ever), but I'd like a world editor/builder tool =)

7. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I read this from someone else, and I think auto-roof shold be patched in. I can't roof to save my life. Lol.

Mendota and benji_br like this.
  8. Adlw SimieskArt

Adlw SimieskArt

I would like special dances for the lovers couple. A slow dance or really dance for couple. ^^ Because its Valentine day soon.

benji_br likes this.
  9. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

THIS!!! Yes please! I'm always getting ready for the party, and whoever has the cooking skills and baking the cakes, and so I naturally click on their phone to set up the party, but they don't know all the party-goers I want. It's very annoying.

I also love the idea of the rsvp to invites that happen later. I don't necessarily send my sims to the bar/ nightclub invites that come in at 9 am. lol.

In TS3 weren't bars closed until 4 pm, or am I out to lunch?

benji_br likes this.
  10. xxinsanexxchels

xxinsanexxchels

I would like to see more social events in a future free update I've thought of a lot like bachelor/bachelorette party, bridal shower, baby shower, graduation party, just more social events and medals to earn