1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

What future worlds would you want?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Danny, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Danny

Danny

I've been thinking about what future worlds I'd like. I would love a metropolitan world, full of high rises and urban decay - possibly based on New York. I would also like an Australian world, It could be inspired by Gold Coast or Sydney. I'm literally hyperventilating thinking about all the new world possibilities. What ideas do you have? :laughing:

Jaline and PoPtart like this.
  2. Orphalesion

Orphalesion

Oh man, I would love an Australian world, personally I'd prefer Brisbane though (my hometown) Eucalypti, Flame Trees, Grass Trees. Districts surrounded by the river on three sides, the park could be modeled after South Bank and the secret lot would be a mountain top in Toohey Forest. It'd be awesome!
    I'd also like a world patterned after Colorado, or Washington State and a Californian or Hawaiian beach town once Sims can swim in the sea.

I hope we get a new world with each expansion however.... since all worlds are connected as one it would be hell to manage all those families with my play style...

Jiggles and Danny like this.
  3. jamie298

jamie298

I would love a London based world or a Barbadian world they are such beautiful places and I feel that England hasn't really been featured in the sims.

Jaline and Danny like this.
  4. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I would love a New York type world, and a beach paradise!

5. Harry

Harry

I would love a really nature driven world with lots of green trees and grass with a huge mountain in the center and a large beach to one side with lots of little ponds and streams running through the world. Also worlds that aren't fully based on USA cities or European cities, like Australian cities, English cities, pacific island themed, South America themed would be amazing.

Jaline, Orphalesion and Danny like this.
  6. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

As someone with Aussie blood (I was born in the UK, but both my parents were born in Sydney; I've been there so much, I consider both to be home!:p), I have to agree with you on the Australian one. Actually, I'd love an Aussie themed EP; 3 different worlds (totally do-able; WA in TS3 came with 3!), one outback, one Sydney CBD, one gold coast. Now, THAT would be sweet!

Jaline, Geronimo and Danny like this.
  7. Mama_Lamb_ NC

Mama_Lamb_ NC

I would like a farm/country based world. Complete with farm animals that aren't attached to anything like in Sims 3. I mean I'd like my cows to be in the field grazing, my horses in another pasture, my pigs in a pen at the barn, & my chickens running loose but having roosting boxes in the barn where I can take my Sim to go gather eggs. I could give my children chores to do as in feed the animals, milk the cows, gather eggs & etc. Yes, that would be my dream world.

PS - Can you tell I was raised in the country? They say, "you can take the girl out of the country but you can NEVER take the country out of the girl". It's true!

Danny likes this.
  8. benji_br

benji_br

Anything by the coast =)

9. Jiggles

Jiggles

I'd like a few types. Maybe a tropical/subtropical coastal town? Perhaps like Key West, Florida? I would also like a country/rural town. Oh! Maybe even a Scandinavian village with modern architecture like Aurora Skies from TS3. Lots of great ideas on this thread!

10. Judy

Judy

Since the worlds are now accessible to each other. I would like coding be place in the worlds so that when worlds comes out we will have the correct weather for that world . Example if it is Key West the coding would be that there would be no winter snow. For an Alpine world or Scandinavian world no hot summers.