1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

What i would like to know

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get To Work' started by Danielwilks10, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Danielwilks10

Danielwilks10

hi Simmers I'm new to the forum although i am a member of the sims Forum, I'm really excited about the new "go to Work" expansion pack and i wanted to know if there anyone who can answer my question.
    under the business description after talking about retail they said "and much more" i would really like to create a sim who is athletic and who wants to start a business (a bit like a personal instructor)
    it would be great if he could start in a small gym place and expand his business to be a multi leisure complex?do you think it is possible?

2. Mysticalmaid

Mysticalmaid

Definitely ask a Guru that one and let us know the reply!

3. Daniel:D

Daniel:D

Personally, I think That Would Have To Come Under It's Own Career Choice To Operate>

4. Mysticalmaid

Mysticalmaid

Something like that may work under the ticket system like in TS2 perhaps? If they don't add it, I hope there will be mods that do.

5. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Personally, from what I gather, the much more is more of what you can sell... electronics store, appliances, couches, nurseries... You can't really sell your time especially since they added the body builder career, so my feeling would be no, although that would be super cool. Hang out in the gym all day and yell at people to work out. hahaha. :p

6. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

We could always have gyms, pools etc.

I am curious, I'll try to grill that out. But don't have high hopes on it, but we never know, wouldn't be too hard to code in.

7. Mysticalmaid

Mysticalmaid

We used to be able to charge for the time spent on the lot, so you could have a paid beach, paid park ect..

8. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

I'd assume that coding the ticket machien would not be that expensive, and I think people would want that.

Danielwilks10 likes this.
  9. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

Exactly. It all comes down to whether we get a ticket machine system like in OFB. That remains to be seen.

10. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Ah! The ticket machines! Mine never worked (didn't ever both to check what the conflict was) so I never used it! haha. Totally forgot about that thing!!