1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favourite new career reward shown so far?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get To Work' started by Mysticalmaid, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Mysticalmaid

Mysticalmaid

I keep watching the video, trying to take it all in. I'm quite excited by the new career rewards shown, they look fun, and mischievous. The looks on the Sims faces while using some are priceless. Which is your favourite new object shown?

Mine is the operating table machine at the moment. When it removes the heart and the patient is is like :eek: made me laugh.

2. Daniel:D

Daniel:D

Did You See The Mannequins In The Clothes Style Shop ??!! Please, Please,Please Make Them work Like The ITF Ones, But We Can Profit From Them !!

3. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I hope we can customize top and bottom - the outfit (even color scheme)
    And I totally agree... the hospital lot totally intrigues me!

personally... I'm super excited about the bakery... provided it's set up like OFB where we have to make what goes in the showcase. One thing I loved about OFB was using the sewing machine and making desserts :)

Esnes Nommoc and Daniel:D like this.
  4. Mysticalmaid

Mysticalmaid

I love the poses on the Mannequins. Do you think they will bring the changing rooms back? My sims loved them :p

Esnes Nommoc likes this.